Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LET'S KEEP THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

    Sorry to hear that, that sounds pretty childish.

    Anyone that posts there knows itís not exactly a football think tank. Maybe you just ran into a jerk? All boards have those.....
    It could be.
    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

    Comment


    • #32
      everyone go to Rosey's forum !!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by JB456 View Post

        I will add a poll earlier than that, probably in a few weeks. I'll message Deli and Imgrate to see where they stand with their respective message board proposals.
        Yes great. But most seem to be saying a lot of people already went to Rosie's

        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
          everyone go to Rosey's forum !!!
          I'm on both!
          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
            everyone go to Rosey's forum !!!
            YES!!! Please do go to Rosey's Board! You will not regret it, unless of course you do not like expressing freely your OPINION and you love censorship and scolding from big brother.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

              YES!!! Please do go to Rosey's Board! You will not regret it, unless of course you do not like expressing freely your OPINION and you love censorship and scolding from big brother.
              Or don't go ... that might be the best option for you

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

                I'm on both!
                Same. Thanks Rosie!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

                  Or don't go ... that might be the best option for you
                  Well, I guess for some free expression of opinion is a thorn on their side. But then again the truth hurts, as they say. Get of your high horse and don't tell people what the best option is for them since you have no idea what the best option for me is. For your information, I was on Rosey's board long before you.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    we cant let this happen, were are the sth???? , petition mara!!! i hope i see him in ny. ill throw a bagel at his bald head!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/NYGiants/
                      Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by TEM View Post

                        Thanks I did join

                        I am on Rosie's site . I think I will be happy there as well . Did you Join?

                        We should keep the crew together.
                        what is that? I keep reading about rosie's site yet can't find it.

                        please advise



                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

                          Well, I guess for some free expression of opinion is a thorn on their side. But then again the truth hurts, as they say. Get of your high horse and don't tell people what the best option is for them since you have no idea what the best option for me is. For your information, I was on Rosey's board long before you.
                          Some feel "free expression of opinion" means that they should be able to assert their opinion on a public message board and that no one should be able to challenge it. Guess what? I have a right to the opinion that your opinion sucks.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                            what is that? I keep reading about rosie's site yet can't find it.

                            please advise


                            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

                            See you there

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

                              Ty

                              part of tge same host site as bbwc

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                                everyone go to Rosey's forum !!!
                                I'll be there
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                                Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X