No announcement yet.

This is because 420 got banned.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is nothing to do with Rosie, but I would prefer to go to an established board with mods and admins already established. For now it will be bbwc.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
      Anyone kept in touch with 420? Tell him to join there too he will bring lots of traffic.
      Thatís true, I never got his email address but I donít think he will join a board created by his nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
        This is nothing to do with Rosie, but I would prefer to go to an established board with mods and admins already established. For now it will be bbwc.
        Yeah this is a good point.

Comment

This sucks, many of the older posters don't use the newer tech stuff they are going to. I personelly don't trust facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post
            This sucks, many of the older posters don't use the newer tech stuff they are going to. I personelly don't trust facebook.
            Itís not worth it. Each topic can have hundreds of the exact same reply that you have to scroll through. People just post whatever comes into their heads first and usually 90% come up with the same thing and they all end up posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
              That's cool Dan.

I think it's best people go where they feel comfortable. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                Karma.. Or curse??? Should never have happened and now this place is shutting down.
                the OG Eli bot. Ya'll are just phonies. He was the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

the OG Eli bot. Ya'll are just phonies. He was the real deal
                  Idk why youíre referring to him as a bot, the guy forgot more football knowledge than many here are ever going to be able to acquire. Ha!! Iíll see u on the other boards. Eli is going to have a comeback year and Iíll want to rub it in.

Comment

Idk why youíre referring to him as a bot, the guy forgot more football knowledge than many here are ever going to be able to acquire. Ha!! Iíll see u on the other boards. Eli is going to have a comeback year and Iíll want to rub it in.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post

So does that mean 420 was McAdoo...or McAdoo was 420?
                      Einhorn is Finkle
                      Finkle is Einhorn
                      "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

I'm All Shook Up

Comment

I hope he does have a comeback year, I also hope we win a championship with him, ill take the salt in the "wounds" for that one.

Now will he? that remains to be seen.

I liked 420's enthusiasm, i always told him he'd make a great defense attorney
                          Last edited by CGYgiant; 05-15-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Ok, looks like thatís where the traffic is flowing. You guys keeping the same username?

I did..

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

Einhorn is Finkle
                              Finkle is Einhorn
                              LACES OUT!!!!
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Karma.. Or curse??? Should never have happened and now this place is shutting down.
                                I didn't even know he got banned.
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X