• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big thank you to RF for putting the anti-Eli Bots in their place

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Yup

Now I'll have to be a Cowboys fan and join their message boards....
      Speaking of the Cowboys fans we also lose all the interaction with a ton of rival fans we've met on here over the years. Im sure they will be crushed they can't come here any longer and many off them won't even know what happened when they try to come to our boards again maybe during pre season games and find out the boards have been dis banded. No way to warn them ahead of time. To bad
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Makin Plays View Post
        Youíbe ended the only way Iíve had of interacting with the NYG fanbase for the past ten years. Because Iím one of many people who donít want anything to do with Facebook and Twitter, any voice iíve had in being a fanatic is silenced. This has been a uniquely democratic online community where Iíve felt a sense of engagement with my team and have gained insights into things I otherwise wouldnít have. I really believe your decision to to pull the plug is an unfortunate one and will negatively affect the engagement many of the posters here will have with the team theyíve supported in good times and bad.

All the best,
        Go Giants.

Makin Plays (AKA Aaron)
        +1

You can join here
        http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com
        many from this site have already come over using their same username

Comment

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I really wish the board owners will reconsider. This bites.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
              A place with no Die-Hard is a great place in my book.
              Sweeet! I guess you and the other *****es wonít be joining Roseys board then. Then again, youíll miss your chances to openly curse without mommy and daddy finding out. Can you stand to miss that kind of golden opportunity?

Ill be be disappointed if you do...
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Already beat you there old man.

Comment

Hold on who shutting it down and why,

Comment

Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
                    Hold on who shutting it down and why,
                    The Giants and becuase it costs them $200 dollars a year.

Comment

Youíbe ended the only way Iíve had of interacting with the NYG fanbase for the past ten years. Because Iím one of many people who donít want anything to do with Facebook and Twitter, any voice iíve had in being a fanatic is silenced. This has been a uniquely democratic online community where Iíve felt a sense of engagement with my team and have gained insights into things I otherwise wouldnít have. I really believe your decision to to pull the plug is an unfortunate one and will negatively affect the engagement many of the posters here will have with the team theyíve supported in good times and bad.

All the best,
                      Go Giants.

Makin Plays (AKA Aaron)
                      Dilly Dilly
                      "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Eli settles his law suit and on the same they they announced this place is dying, Damn the Giants shutting the forums down to pay off the settlement...

Comment

I'm out, not on FB, Twitter, or Instagram. Really enjoyed the boards at draft time.

Comment

All the best,
                            Go Giants.

Makin Plays (AKA Aaron)
                            Likewise Aaron. Iím infuriated with the decision to shutdown the MB. I stay in Alabama where itís rare you find a NYG fan. But when I login to the MB Iím surrounded by fellow fans. No matter if I agree with your posts or not at the end of the day, we all share the same common love for the Giants!The decision makers are ruining my pre game, post game , preseason, regular season conversations with the faithfuI.I donít do Facebook nor Twitter just to avoid the drama and messy B.S. It wouldíve been nice if the Suits took the MB fan base in consideration before making this #%@ed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by coachf14 View Post
                              I'm out, not on FB, Twitter, or Instagram. Really enjoyed the boards at draft time.
                              I know that there is such a thing as facebook, but I do not know what it does.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                                terrible decision ...

terrible to alienate the die hard fans and expect them to linger with the ... forgive me ... but ... common folk ... the people who couldn't tell you a dig route from a 9 route ...

the folks here deserve better ... we've been through the ringer on this forum

to expect this die hard fanbase to mingle with all the so and so's and ****ing social media is pathetic ... the teams social media pages are a **** show ... filled with every random Tom , **** and Harry who have ever flipped on a Giant game for a few minutes ...

this is where we all came to get away from those ****ers ... this is where we came to ****ing avoid those morons who have never seen a parking pass in their lives

**** this decision ...
                                I COULDNT AGREE MORE!!!!

every single word i am 100000% on board

Like you said, this was an escape from everyone who ISNT in the know. Not everyone can talk schemes, OL technique, or our newest 5th round pick, and its sad that this site is folding.... Im in awe
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X