This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
    I just saw a thread on the new message boards talking about what they are gonna do once Die Hard “walks through the door”. One poster said he was going to call you a jerk, and another said he may have to disagree with a few of you posts. I would stay away if I were you, it could get crazy.
    That's pretty sad stuff. It's like children plotting to verbally ambush a teacher they don't like at the mall.

Grow the hell up, kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

That's pretty sad stuff. It's like children plotting to verbally ambush a teacher they don't like at the mall.

Grow the hell up, kids.
      The same morons that throw out claims like “internet bullying”. I may not be quite as old as some, but I do miss a simpler time when people didn’t talk **** to you for fear of actually getting punched in the mouth.
      sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Grow the hell up, kids.
        That awkward moment when Sarcasman doesn't pick up on sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Thank you, sir. I'm considering it, but at the same time, I dont want to be a distraction over there. Some of these clowns are just waiting to see me walk through the door, just so they can unload and create problems. I have too much respect for Rosey to bring that kind of trouble to his place.
          Don't let a few idiots keep you from hanging with the majority of folks who think you did just fine here. You never banned me, just warned me once and I had it coming for getting into it with another poster. I always found you to be fair... See you at Rosie's..

Comment

Grow the hell up, kids.
            yeah wth , its a persons opinion , and a pretty good poster too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Thank you, sir. I'm considering it, but at the same time, I dont want to be a distraction over there. Some of these clowns are just waiting to see me walk through the door, just so they can unload and create problems. I have too much respect for Rosey to bring that kind of trouble to his place.
              I wouldn't place that much value on your presence......lol

just go and have fun
              "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by jay051 View Post

+1. This place would be boring if everyone agreed with each other. So many great debates here with differing opinions that have been very civil.
                That's what we encourage but it is often not the case. Last week one member said to another that it was too bad his Mother didn't have a coat hanger available when she was pregnant with the member. That's just not acceptable.
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 05-17-2018, 01:10 PM.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

That's what we encourage but it is often not the case. Last week one member said to another that it was too bad his Mother didn't have a coat hanger available when she was pregnant with the member. That's just not acceptable.
                  Was the worst of the worst you had to moderate RO. just curious.
                  "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Was the worst of the worst you had to moderate RO. just curious.
                    It was right up there. I recognize the phenomenon of internet bravado, but what kind of person would say that?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

It was right up there. I recognize the phenomenon of internet bravado, but what kind of person would say that?
                      One with low character.
                      "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

One with low character.
                        I am far from being a prude and I can bang heads with the best of them but to me there are lines we just don't cross.

Comment

I am far from being a prude and I can bang heads with the best of them but to me there are lines we just don't cross.
                          Who would not agree with that.

Comment

Who would not agree with that.
                            You might be surprised. This or any message board should encourage dialog, expressions of disagreement without the finger in the eye type of rhetoric.

Comment

You might be surprised. This or any message board should encourage dialog, expressions of disagreement without the finger in the eye type of rhetoric.
                              Freedom of speech comes with responsibility. Know when to self filter . Not a hard concept to grasp.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
                                I just saw a thread on the new message boards talking about what they are gonna do once Die Hard “walks through the door”. One poster said he was going to call you a jerk, and another said he may have to disagree with a few of you posts. I would stay away if I were you, it could get crazy.
                                I promise you...That will not be tolerated on the new MB. It will be a short leash for that kind of stuff.
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X