This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I promise you...That will not be tolerated on the new MB. It will be a short leash for that kind of stuff.
    Did you make an account on big blue interactive?

Comment

• The guys over on the thee swag thread were able to talk about everything from sports to politics, to baseball fights that happened 40 years ago and do it in a civil manner. However the triggered psychopaths on TAGF could not discuss the quarterback of this team without making death threats. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

Did you make an account on big blue interactive?
        No...I'm going with Rosie's. Everyone has gone over there. It's actually already been very lively.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Freedom of speech comes with responsibility. Know when to self filter . Not a hard concept to grasp.
          Agreed, but every day we see the dark side it seems.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Agreed, but every day we see the dark side it seems.
            Yea

Ro you did a great job , I am glad to see you created an account on Rosey's site.
            "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

• I never had an issue with any of the mods and want to thank them for their service. Too bad about this place but it has been going down hill for some time now. See you guys around!

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Yea

Ro you did a great job , I am glad to see you created an account on Rosey's site.
                I haven't looked around over there yet, but will soon.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I remember when you were just a lowly poster like me. We started within a few months of each other. Hope you come over. We are going to try to self police and see how that goes. We're determined to nip any targeting of posters in the bud.
                  I'm sure you will laugh at that last comment.
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Thanks for your efforts here...they were genuinely appreciated.

And I am officially Rosies problem now!
                    "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

Thanks for your efforts here...they were genuinely appreciated.

And I am officially Rosies problem now!
                      You were never a problem. I have created an account over there but haven't looked around yet.
                      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 05-18-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I remember when you were just a lowly poster like me. We started within a few months of each other. Hope you come over. We are going to try to self police and see how that goes. We're determined to nip any targeting of posters in the bud.
                        Good luck with that, seriously I hope you guys can get it done over there.

Comment

It's already started here lol

Comment

Great!! And thank you for doing a thankless job.

Comment

It's already started here lol
                              Appreciate all you have done for this site Ro. Hope to see you over at Rosie's
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

• it looks like the shutting down of this board has brought out a lot of suppressed feelings and thats a shame for people to have these kinds of feelings on a sports message board....

Comment

Working...
                                X