Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Hmmm.........

A day after. Coincidence? I think not.
    I donít believe in coincidences.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Maybe they canít afford the boards after the settlement.
      Ha!

Comment

This is like the last episode of MASH....
        except not.....
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Hmmm.........

A day after. Coincidence? I think not.
          You know all the goings on over Eli's benching kind of all started on here .. may have played apart in the decision to shut the board down also ... So really its all Eli's fault !!!
          Last edited by byron; 05-15-2018, 09:22 PM. Reason: cause my first attempt was a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
            Why would the org continue paying $200+ a year for a forums license when there's free outlets such as the ones I listed?
            Sorry I about **** myself reading this. Yeah sucks to be a millionaire having to pay two hundred bucks a year to keep a forum open LMAO.

BTW you could easily host this for free with a ton of different options. I am self taught and was able to easily set up a PHPBB message board that ran great. I'm sure these guys could too if they wanted. I for one will not go to any of their social media sights. #BoycottGiantsSocialMedia
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

The mods are a big reason the boards are shutting down, they frankly are terrible. Different rules apply to different people, etc, etc. Its amazing it wasnt done sooner. Some of the mods are real **** bags.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Id like to continue to read your posts TEM.
                thanks Joe.
                "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

thanks Joe.
                  You bet bud. I enjoy your insights.
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
                    You know all the all the goings on over Eli's benching kind of all started on here .. may have played apart in the decision to shut the board down also ... So really its all Eli's fault !!!
                    Finally, someone gets it!

Comment

Unlike the "Moderating Team" whoever that is.........let's be honest. This has nothing to do with alternate social media, they can do that regardless.
                      This is about sticking it to Giants fans.
                      I've been on other team's MB's.....NONE of them has anything near the activity ours does. I would guess the post count on this site approaches or exceeds 4 figures per day. This is a very active team message board. The most active I've seen.

It provides a forum for Giants fans from all over to talk about their team. And Giants fans have participated in huge numbers.

This is simply about being lazy and not giving a damned about fans. It started with the building of that horrible stadium designed exclusively for rich fans who can afford sky boxes or expensive seats in the 100 section. While everyone else has to form an expedition and hire scouts to get to the upper levels.

It's the final "screw you" from Giants management to it's fans.

Message received.
                      They feel this is costing them money instead of making them money and drawing more fans and traffic. I'm also sure all the *****ing about the site not working properly had a lot to do with it.

You would think it is a drop in the bucket for an organization worth a billion to maintain a forum for their most passionate fans. But bottom line they just dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Lmao

i can hardly wait to see you bitter little children openly curse me out on these new boards. All of that internalized rage over someone not letting you say whatever you wanted on a message board is going to be hilarious. Iím actually excited about it!
                        You were a **** as a mod. Just sayin...

Comment

Unlike the "Moderating Team" whoever that is.........let's be honest. This has nothing to do with alternate social media, they can do that regardless.
                          This is about sticking it to Giants fans.
                          I've been on other team's MB's.....NONE of them has anything near the activity ours does. I would guess the post count on this site approaches or exceeds 4 figures per day. This is a very active team message board. The most active I've seen.

It provides a forum for Giants fans from all over to talk about their team. And Giants fans have participated in huge numbers.

This is simply about being lazy and not giving a damned about fans. It started with the building of that horrible stadium designed exclusively for rich fans who can afford sky boxes or expensive seats in the 100 section. While everyone else has to form an expedition and hire scouts to get to the upper levels.

It's the final "screw you" from Giants management to it's fans.

Message received.
                          We don't often agree but this is one great post!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

We don't often agree but this is one great post!!!!!!!!!
                            Thank you.

Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Why? Because I didnít let the kids run wild and do whatever they wanted without repercussions?

Imagine that....a moderator who did what was asked of him. You millennials crack me the F up
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

He was a great mod.
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X