• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

He was a great mod.
    Only to those who arenít perpetual whiners who chose to ignore warnings

Thanks for the compliment, btw
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Die hard is cool . he calls a duck a duck. Got to respect honesty.
      "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Well that sucks.
        sigpic

Comment

I struggle to see how social media platforms such as Facebook , Twitter, Instagram ... whatever ... have anything to do with a team forum ... it's completely ****ing different

places like this are for the hardcore ... the cats who want to talk about 3 ,5 &7 step drops .. who want to talk about route combinations ... cats who know contract details ... cats who understand blocking schemes ... who can dissect blitz packages ... who can tell you exactly what a 3 technique is

those cluttered bland "social media" platforms aren't for us ... not at all ...

middle fingers in the air to all involved in this decision ... I wish I had 4 more hands to raise 4 more middle fingers

I will be nowhere near any Giants social media bull**** ... ever

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
            I struggle to see how social media platforms such as Facebook , Twitter, Instagram ... whatever ... have anything to do with a team forum ... it's completely ****ing different

places like this are for the hardcore ... the cats who want to talk about 3 ,5 &7 step drops .. who want to talk about route combinations ... cats who know contract details ... cats who understand blocking schemes ... who can dissect blitz packages ... who can tell you exactly what a 3 technique is

middle fingers in the air to all involved in this decision ... I wish I had 4 more hands to raise 4 more middle fingers

I hear you YA.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Diehard routinely refused to remove well-known cancers from the board, then decided to complain about the behavior of these same people after he gave up his moderator/admin responsibilities. The guy did a horrible job, and deserves zero respect. Thanks for being a part of the board's downfall DieHard!
              Last edited by LongIslandGiantFan; 05-15-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Well said YA.
                "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

that pretty much nails it.... no way in hell can a fan get the info and knowledge that can be gained here from one of those social media platforms ... I've learned a lot from you and others here and hope to see you onRosey's board
                  Last edited by byron; 05-15-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
                    that pretty much nails it.... no way in hell can a fan get the info and knowledge that can be gained here from one of those social media platforms ... I've learned a lot from you and others here and hope to you on the new board
                    you over at Rosey's board ? ... that's where I will frequent

Comment

Has RF appeared!
                      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by gmen46 View Post

Ouch! Kinda harsh, doncha think? Simma donna now! See you on BigBlueWreckingCrew (bbwc.com), waddya say Morehead?
                        BBWC on scout is dead. Most of the posters went here http://bbwc.proboards.com/board/2/bbwc-fan-forum

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                          Well that sucks.
                          Indeed, someone perhaps Morehead called it lazy and by extension dismissive.
                          Facebook? Twitter? Seriously?!

This is a very sad day because I have learned so much and been challenged to expand my perspectives so often by many of you here.

I guess we will find each other somewhere else.

Please try to carry your handles forward so that the getting acquainted process won't take so long.

See you there RF, YA, FB, Morehead, Byron, Sarcasman, JoeBigBlue, and of course JMike!
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

you over at Rosey's board ? ... that's where I will frequent
                            yes

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

Indeed, someone perhaps Morehead called it lazy and by extension dismissive.
                              Facebook? Twitter? Seriously?!

This is a very sad day because I have learned so much and been challenged to expand my perspectives so often by many of you here.

I guess we will find each other somewhere else.

Please try to carry your handles forward so that the getting acquainted process won't take so long.

See you there RF, YA, FB, Morehead, Byron, Sarcasman, JoeBigBlue, and of course JMike!
                              Did You Know has been created over at Rosey's place ... see you there I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Why? Because I didnít let the kids run wild and do whatever they wanted without repercussions?

Imagine that....a moderator who did what was asked of him. You millennials crack me the F up
                                I'm 57, and you are a still a idiot. The fact that you think I'm a millennial means you are as stupid as I always though you were.

Labeling you "Robo-Mod" was one of my best posts here. Just MO.

Comment

Working...
                                X