This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

I'm 57, and you are a still a idiot. The fact that you think I'm a millennial means you are as stupid as I always though you were.

Labeling you "Robo-Mod" was one of my best posts here. Just MO.
    C'mon boys. Reset, chill and be Giants fans.

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandGiantFan View Post
      Diehard routinely refused to remove well-known cancers from the board, then decided to complain about the behavior of these same people after he gave up his moderator/admin responsibilities. The guy did a horrible job, and deserves zero respect. Thanks for being a part of the board's downfall DieHard!
      Maybe you should write another letter to the front office to....oh, I dunno, complain some more about everything.

Better yet, you think Iím somehow responsible for the boards going away? Youíre even more hilarious than I thought. Get to work on that letter, sport, maybe you can get the whole front office laughing at you again, because believe me, they were
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I'm 57, and you are a still a idiot. The fact that you think I'm a millennial means you are as stupid as I always though you were.

57, and still acting like a petulant child.

You probably should have kept that info out of the discussion, because you only succeeded in making yourself look even more ridiculous

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Maybe you should write another letter to the front office to....oh, I dunno, complain some more about everything.

Better yet, you think Iím somehow responsible for the boards going away? Youíre even more hilarious than I thought. Get to work on that letter, sport, maybe you can get the whole front office laughing at you again, because believe me, they were
          99.9% of that posters (LIGiantFan) posts are a combination of *****ing, whining or harassing/attacking fellow posters. If there was anyone that needed a permanent IP ban, it's that poster.

Comment

Let it out bro but it would suck if there is a banned status under your avatar on the last day of these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

57, and still acting like a petulant child.

You probably should have kept that info out of the discussion, because you only succeeded in making yourself look even more ridiculous
              Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Let it out bro but it would suck if there is a banned status under your avatar on the last day of these boards.
                Yup, I agree. Bring it on.
                Last edited by DandyDon; 05-15-2018, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
                  that pretty much nails it.... no way in hell can a fan get the info and knowledge that can be gained here from one of those social media platforms ... I've learned a lot from you and others here and hope to see you onRosey's board
                  Social media puts the top "liked" and commented posts first. I've checked out the face book groups it typically consists of people that appear to not have a clue what is going on the field swearing at each other... It simply is not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Now that the MB is ending, I feel like I can say this:

You are the biggest ******* on this board. Don't follow the rest of us anywhere.
                    I hope Eliís blind flock get run over by a bus.

Comment

Damnit! If I'd have known there was going to be a kick DieHard free for all, I would have 1) taken everything he posted very seriously and literally and 2) whined about it incessantly.

I really blew that opportunity over this past decade. I gotta work harder on seeing the big picture....

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Ha...All of the sudden you have courage now that the boards are shutting down.

Maybe you can cry again to the mods to back up all that bravado.
                        Yes thatís what moosetool does. There are others here that also act like little Nancy boys ElidaManningbuffer, and TEM is another manning sack fluffer.

Comment

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post
                          I hope Eliís blind flock get run over by a bus.
                          I hope you trip and rupture your anus which deprives you of any and all future sexual pleasure..

Edit.. Considering your posting history, looks like it probably already happened.
                          Last edited by DarkSaint; 05-15-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

Did You Know has been created over at Rosey's place ... see you there I'm sure
                            Best thread ever and I've already checked in there.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Oh sorry I think you confused me with yourself when making that statement. You seem like the type to drink flavored coffee and hangout on Christopher St. you dam fruit budah!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Ha...All of the sudden you have courage now that the boards are shutting down.

Maybe you can cry again to the mods to back up all that bravado.
                                I have never not had courage here. Unlike you who hides behind 67,000 posts on trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X