This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

You are in the group of five that are the biggest ******* on this board. I won't name the other 4 unless called upon.
    Come on man you opened the box let us know who is on the **** list.
    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Right? Who knew that the notification that these boards were going away would bring all of these Die-Hard haters(yep, I said it) out of hibernation?

Just think: you could have been one of them, and quite frankly, I’m shocked that you weren’t paying closer attention. The nice thing, however, is that it’s never too late!
      I’m going to use these next two months to reinvent myself as a Diehard realist. Haters are so passé.

That way I can be an unmitigated hater while hiding behind the facade of keeping it real.

Comment

That stadium is UGLY ....I have to go see it though and I think the Saints game Sept.30th is the time ....have to pay for those 100 level seats just to enjoy myself

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
          That stadium is UGLY ....I have to go see it though and I think the Saints game Sept.30th is the time ....have to pay for those 100 level seats just to enjoy myself
          When you are in the 300 section you feel like you're in a different county. Fortunately the last few times I was there I used Rosie's seats and he's in the 200 section. Not quite as bad.

Thank God for Rosie.....In more ways than one these days.
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

When you are in the 300 section you feel like you're in a different county. Fortunately the last few times I was there I used Rosie's seats and he's in the 200 section. Not quite as bad.

Thank God for Rosie.....In more ways than one these days.
            Yea when it's the only game you're going to for the season I'd rather just pay though the nose then sit in those awful 300 sec. seats where you can't see anything

Comment

Unlike the "Moderating Team" whoever that is.........let's be honest. This has nothing to do with alternate social media, they can do that regardless.
              This is about sticking it to Giants fans.
              I've been on other team's MB's.....NONE of them has anything near the activity ours does. I would guess the post count on this site approaches or exceeds 4 figures per day. This is a very active team message board. The most active I've seen.

It provides a forum for Giants fans from all over to talk about their team. And Giants fans have participated in huge numbers.

This is simply about being lazy and not giving a damned about fans. It started with the building of that horrible stadium designed exclusively for rich fans who can afford sky boxes or expensive seats in the 100 section. While everyone else has to form an expedition and hire scouts to get to the upper levels.

It's the final "screw you" from Giants management to it's fans.

Message received.
              A Cowboy MB that is at least 4 times more active: https://cowboyszone.com/#main-forums.1

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Yea when it's the only game you're going to for the season I'd rather just pay though the nose then sit in those awful 300 sec. seats where you can't see anything
                It actually takes a few minutes for your eyes to adjust...you are SO far away.

My last game was the SF night game a couple years ago. It's just too hard to go and for what?...To deal with all those friggin people in that horrible stadium.

I don't rule out another game at some point but right now, Sunday Ticket is fine with me.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I understand the recent news is disappointing to most members, but let's try to not keep beating up each other as the lights are dimmed.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

In all fairness, Message Boards are being closed across the Internet. I think we will see a lot of boards close soon. They are all going to social media. But not me!
                    True dat. DallasCowboys.com closed theirs last year ... it was very active, at least as active as this board. Everyone went to the board I mention in the above post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

True dat. DallasCowboys.com closed theirs last year ... it was very active, at least as active as this board. Everyone went to the board I mention in the above post.
                      Did the MB fan base just move to a new platform?
                      Last edited by TEM; 05-16-2018, 12:06 PM.
                      "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                        I struggle to see how social media platforms such as Facebook , Twitter, Instagram ... whatever ... have anything to do with a team forum ... it's completely ****ing different

places like this are for the hardcore ... the cats who want to talk about 3 ,5 &7 step drops .. who want to talk about route combinations ... cats who know contract details ... cats who understand blocking schemes ... who can dissect blitz packages ... who can tell you exactly what a 3 technique is

those cluttered bland "social media" platforms aren't for us ... not at all ...

middle fingers in the air to all involved in this decision ... I wish I had 4 more hands to raise 4 more middle fingers

I will be nowhere near any Giants social media bull**** ... ever
                        Well said and the real difference between those ****ty social media platforms and here is that here you actually had an identity and your thoughts and opinions, for better or worse, were weighed, measured and typically responded to.

Now they want to shift that dialogue to a platform where a single pic or post will generate a 1,000+ meaningless comments with no real organization or back and forth between posters? ****ing awful.....I follow the team on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter but rarely do I pay any mind to what's relayed there because it's beautified garbage.....when I want real team news or hell just to vent to someone who feels my pain I come here first.....here you can ACTUALLY disagree or dislike someone or something as this thread has proven. Those other platforms you really can't.

This shift epitomizes this generation......less work, less accountability, foster sensitivity, bury actual thought/logic/reasoning under layers and layers of PC spun bull****....

....for rich fans who can afford sky boxes or expensive seats in the 100 section.....
                        I'm definitely not rich but sit in the only area in the 100's any average joe can afford.....behind the goal posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

It actually takes a few minutes for your eyes to adjust...you are SO far away.

My last game was the SF night game a couple years ago. It's just too hard to go and for what?...To deal with all those friggin people in that horrible stadium.

I don't rule out another game at some point but right now, Sunday Ticket is fine with me.
                          Yea football as a whole I've always felt is a better viewing experience in the comfort of your own home in from of a 55" LED Smart TV instead of $14.00 beers, bathroom lineups, traffic , costly ticket prices and a trash can of a stadium to boot
                          Maybe I'll go to that beautiful stadium in Atlanta for the MNF game with my falcons friend instead

Comment

• I'm wondering if the government is shutting down all these message boards for the 10-15% or so of internet users who don't use social media finally do, in order to track, manipulate and deceive every last human on this planet. Then eventually, make us all pay to use it.

That, or it's aliens.
                            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              I understand the recent news is disappointing to most members, but let's try to not keep beating up each other as the lights are dimmed.
                              Get ready to use that ban button at record pace as the lights dim and posters show true colors :-)
                              http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Get ready to use that ban button at record pace as the lights dim and posters show true colors :-)
                                We'd rather not have to do that
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X