This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Die Hard... you were the only mod who ever gave me a short ban... and I knew I deserved it.
    Yep, you were a hard *** at times...exactly as was needed for controlling a bunch of loose canons who always pressed the limits.wa
    I respect and appreciate all the thankless time you mods devoted to the site... Every single one who complained about you all should then tell us how many hours a day and a week they are willing to devote, for free, to try to do a better job and keep some semblance of sanity among a pack of 'crazed dogs'.
    Thank you, Zim. I volunteered to do it because I wanted to try and improve this place. I quickly found out just how difficult it was, because no matter how hard you try to be fair, and no matter how hard you try to keep a sense of order, people are going to find a reason to get pissed off.

Not one one of these folks who think I was a terrible moderator would last a week, because they are all pedantic, humorless children who canít stand to be told that they canít say and do whatever they want.

Im a brutally honest person, and I speak my mind. Not everyone can handle that.

Again, I thank you for the kind words

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Well, Diehard is a personal attack while diehard is a condition...
      Noted.

Comment

• Settling Eli's game worn lawsuit dried up the message board fund!
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

Nice to know
          lol , old shep is my favorite song elvis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Why? Because I didnít let the kids run wild and do whatever they wanted without repercussions?

Imagine that....a moderator who did what was asked of him. You millennials crack me the F up
            you were the best mod here. or one o the best, we all know why posters had a grudge against you. (eli honesty)

Comment

Just stick to kicking the dog and punching the couch cushions. No one cares to see you cry

Why would I need to kick the dog when I already had my fix kicking your *** all over this messageboard while you were an admin. The *** kicking was so brutal that you resigned your position just so you could use the ignore function.
              Last edited by DarkSaint; 05-17-2018, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post

Indeed, someone perhaps Morehead called it lazy and by extension dismissive.
                Facebook? Twitter? Seriously?!

This is a very sad day because I have learned so much and been challenged to expand my perspectives so often by many of you here.

I guess we will find each other somewhere else.

Please try to carry your handles forward so that the getting acquainted process won't take so long.

See you there RF, YA, FB, Morehead, Byron, Sarcasman, JoeBigBlue, and of course JMike!
                Dude or Jomo open it up a little more while relatively new compared to you older sods I have grown to appreciate the core base and I believe this board has one of the best in terms of intelligent fan bases that actually calls BS and offers some great insight. I will miss the opinions, antics but mostly those of us who are undeniable GIANTS FANS... so somewhere, somehow, the collective genius will come up with a site where we can perpetuate this banter continuum. I trust this time I am right. Let me know if I need to throw in some bucks or internet skill to create our own site where RF can mediate and Harooni can retire to CEO of the site...

Comment

• Has anyone here actually tried the Giants social media pages? Take the 3 people on here who incessantly ask for OBJ to be traded and multiply it by a few thousand. I come here to get away from those idiots. This is a dumb decision and will miss most posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post

you were the best mod here. or one o the best, we all know why posters had a grudge against you. (eli honesty)
                    I don't look at it that way I am an big Eli supporter . Die hard and I get along just fine . The reason why is Some do not like the fact DH pushes aside the Bull**** misdirection that some use to sidestep.He sees right through it and gets right to the truth. Him and I have had some disagreements, but we both understand the difference between opinions and a facts. There has never been any malcontent between us. If anything he is one of the most honest posters on this site.

IMO Along with you. It would not be the same with out him .

I hope you both choose to join most of us @ Rosie's form.
                    Last edited by TEM; 05-17-2018, 08:03 AM.
                    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Thank you, Zim. I volunteered to do it because I wanted to try and improve this place. I quickly found out just how difficult it was, because no matter how hard you try to be fair, and no matter how hard you try to keep a sense of order, people are going to find a reason to get pissed off.

Not one one of these folks who think I was a terrible moderator would last a week, because they are all pedantic, humorless children who canít stand to be told that they canít say and do whatever they want.

My friend it would be a shame for you not to come with all of us to Rosie's site.

You would be missed.

"Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Why would I need to kick the dog when I already had my fix kicking your *** all over this messageboard while you were an admin. The *** kicking was so brutal that you resigned your position just so you could use the ignore function.
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

My friend it would be a shame for you not to come with all of us to Rosie's site.

You would be missed.
                          Thank you, sir. I'm considering it, but at the same time, I dont want to be a distraction over there. Some of these clowns are just waiting to see me walk through the door, just so they can unload and create problems. I have too much respect for Rosey to bring that kind of trouble to his place.

Comment

Add me to Zim's comments sir. When you were a mod you were very honest and direct with me and conducted yourself very well. I don't get the negative comments.
                            It really has to be a pro/anti Eli thing. Seems silly to me.
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Thank you, sir. I'm considering it, but at the same time, I dont want to be a distraction over there. Some of these clowns are just waiting to see me walk through the door, just so they can unload and create problems. I have too much respect for Rosey to bring that kind of trouble to his place.
                              I understand you think you have a moral obligation . I see it; If they would ( I would hope sensibility would prevail) want to pounce on you for speaking the truth . And be waiting to do so. That would not change for the next in line if you are there or not. Rosey is smart I do not think he is going to allow things to get out of control.
                              Last edited by TEM; 05-17-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

**** it, just sign up. You cant please everyone so no reason to hide from them

Comment

Working...
                                X