Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Giants waive C.J. Goodwin, per report

https://www.bigblueview.com/2018/5/1...s-transactions

Excerpt: "C.J. Goodwin has apparently lasted only one week as a member of the New York Giants. Per a report Monday from Ian Rapoport, the Giants have waived the veteran cornerback. The Giants reportedly signed veteran corner Chris Lewis-Harris after a rookie mini-camp tryout.

The Giants were just awarded Goodwin off waivers from the Arizona Cardinals one week ago today. Goodwin, 28, played for both the Atlanta Falcons and the Cardinals last season.

Undrafted free agent Grant Haley was reportedly impressive during the mini-camp. The Giants also added undrafted cornback Aaron Davis, who played at Georgia, to the roster." Read more..,

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Well, that was a quick one week career of CJ Goodwin as a Giant. lol Keep on shuffling. Everybody just have a good time...

Comment

He must have arrived out of shape, and Belcher would know.

Long Live the King

Comment

Was he a mod here? I heard you're all getting waived...
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Working...
        X