Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELL NO WE WON'T GO!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HELL NO WE WON'T GO!

    It's a complete travesty that they are shutting down these message boards, especially in favor of social media. Here is a hint Giants, the members here are the ones that aren't using your social media....that's why we are here. They won't go follow your twitter or facebook or instagram, we will just go to some other website that has a forum because that is our preferred method.

    Fellow fans I implore you to raise hell, don't go quietly into the good night, don't let them shut this forum down without a fight. Post on here everyday saying not to shut it down and hopefully someone will notice. I'm a season ticket holder, my wife is a season ticket holder and this is where I choose to come. I paid the PSLs, use some of that money to keep this place open.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

    "I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

  • #2
    Mike I am in IT "in security" once these kind of decisions are made . It is usually final. I can say this from experience. Some D0uche-bag with an idea that needs to justify his or her position in within the organizational structure made this call. In order to take" the fan experience" to a new level .Just Pile of Bull Sh&it that was transformed into some pie charts and demographics that were use to blow smoke up someone's A_SS
    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TEM View Post
      Mike I am in IT "in security" once these kind of decisions are made . It is usually final. I can say this from experience. Some D0uche-bag with an idea that needs to justify his or her position in within the organizational structure made this call. In order to take" the fan experience" to a new level .Just Pile of Bull Sh&it that was transformed into some pie charts and demographics that were use to blow smoke up someone's A_SS
      I know for a fact they can't shut this place down as long as someone is logged in. It's in the Geneva convention...
      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
      "Next man up"

      "I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

      Comment


      • #4
        All those times people wanted to write to John Mara about the Giants.... Here's your chance.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
          I know for a fact they can't shut this place down as long as someone is logged in. It's in the Geneva convention...
          Kind of like a filibuster?
          "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TEM View Post

            Kind of like a filibuster?
            Exactly. A Phillybuster!
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

            "I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

            Comment


            • #7
              My bet is unless someone here is going to buy a billboard on rte 3 or fly a plane over the stadium, it's over.

              But just like the "decision to see other QBs," this is another example of a floundering organization.
              Last edited by DandyDon; 05-15-2018, 09:43 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                I know for a fact they can't shut this place down as long as someone is logged in. It's in the Geneva convention...
                Seriously?

                I've run other messageboards and there is most definitely a "delete message board" function.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

                  Seriously?

                  I've run other messageboards and there is most definitely a "delete message board" function.
                  I may or may not have stolen that from Ricky Bobby...
                  LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                  "Next man up"

                  "I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Will miss hitting up these boards during Giant games, felt like I was watching the games with you guys. Why slap the true fans in the face???? Oh well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                      I may or may not have stolen that from Ricky Bobby...
                      lol. red faced.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                        I may or may not have stolen that from Ricky Bobby...
                        I liked the movie but missed the reference?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X