X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****RIP GIANTS MESSAGE BOARD****

Title says it all ...... Say your Parting words and memories of the board

I would just like to say even with all the issues and disagreements I love you guys , see you at the new proboards ......

The new one won't be as shiny as this one, but hopefully its a little smoother

sigh ..... first my nj.com New Jersey Nets message board shuts down...... now this ...but I would have never expected the OFFICIAL NY GIANTS message board to shut down

please sticky this , one of the last sickies ;(

Tip of the cap to all the current and former mods who for some reason, took on the thankless - and certainly payless - job of attempting to herd the cats here.

Thank you, gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Tip of the cap to all the current and former mods who for some reason, took on the thankless - and certainly payless - job of attempting to herd the cats here.

Thank you, gentlemen.
      thank them? some of them were the problem.

Comment

I have been a Giants fan since 1984 from London, been to training camp/games since 1992 and finally last year met by fave player Carl Banks in London, which can be seen on Giants.com.

I die happy!

Here is a list of my fave posters, most of them are from the early years:
        NYGMoney21
        Motesay in LA
        bansaw
        Tommy Ribs
        Giant Golfer
        SehornIsGod
        CDN Fan
        parrot/salad
        joemorrisforprez
        budrock
        davidkan
        repeatchamps
        slipknottin
        jaydog
        FishinTheSalt
        Flyinryan
        and lastly...HAROONI

Comment

It’s all about the money people. When you realize that no one gives a damn about you, especially the Giants, you won’t be so upset.

people are on here complaining and saying “we are the most active MB out there” yeah and that’s why they will try to monetize off it through social media.

i mean seems pretty dumb, they could’ve went the advertising jersey route, threw some ads on here and call it a day. If the issue was that the message board was too big, hire a developer over in India, throw some ads on here that can pay their salary and probably generate a margin for you guys.

If you need me to do the marketing here, just reach out!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBeard View Post
            It’s all about the money people. When you realize that no one gives a damn about you, especially the Giants, you won’t be so upset.

people are on here complaining and saying “we are the most active MB out there” yeah and that’s why they will try to monetize off it through social media.

i mean seems pretty dumb, they could’ve went the advertising jersey route, threw some ads on here and call it a day. If the issue was that the message board was too big, hire a developer over in India, throw some ads on here that can pay their salary and probably generate a margin for you guys.

If you need me to do the marketing here, just reach out!
            Im a developer I would of done some work for them, didn't know they were having problems

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

thank them? some of them were the problem.
              Opinions vary.

Comment

Originally posted by Verve View Post
                I have been a Giants fan since 1984 from London, been to training camp/games since 1992 and finally last year met by fave player Carl Banks in London, which can be seen on Giants.com.

I die happy!

Here is a list of my fave posters, most of them are from the early years:
                NYGMoney21
                Motesay in LA
                bansaw
                Tommy Ribs
                Giant Golfer
                SehornIsGod
                CDN Fan
                parrot/salad
                joemorrisforprez
                budrock
                davidkan
                repeatchamps
                slipknottin
                jaydog
                FishinTheSalt
                Flyinryan
                Bigjeep
                and lastly...HAROONI

Fixed!
                Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Giants better have a good season or they will regret being on Facebook.

Long Live the King

Comment

Hey...we should start a petition
                    Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

Fixed!
                      You're welcome bro!

Comment

Thank you, gentlemen.
                        All of them will need 6 months of isolation followed by intense therapy for a year of more before being let out into society again.
                        Sure they presided over some great times but also had to endure some real scoundrels.

It is a tough and thankless job and I too am grateful for their hard work on our behalf..
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

Fixed!
                          davidkan was one of a kind
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Giggles !!!

Comment

Thank you, gentlemen.
                              I'm with you on this one, much respect!!

Comment

Working...
                              X