This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool community.

I'm sure another one will pop up where we will continue to discuss Giants football.

Comment

you guys complete me..

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
        Giggles !!!
        Now that was fun!
        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

davidkan was one of a kind
          Thanks RA. Appreciate all the time you have taken out of your personal life to try and help run/mod these boards.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

The did you know and Asian Giant for head coach threads were great. Some really cool people on there.
            Last edited by R2Z2; 05-16-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

thank them? some of them were the problem.
              Its a small world when you have great t i t s

Comment

Zim, YA, slipnottin, bandwagon, jomo were all posters that I enjoyed hearing their take on stuff.
                Last edited by R2Z2; 05-16-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                  Giggles !!!
                  Yo that was creepy. I remember there were six of them all having conversations. Who or whatever that was, was above and beyond just normal trolling. Never saw anything like that on a message board lol. That poster or posters went to great lengths.

Comment

It like when you leave your house...
                    The "house" itself isnt the "home". The people and the memories are. You take that with you. We will find a new home with many of the same dysfunctional people and will feel like the same old place......

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
                      The did you know and Asian Giant for head coach threads were great. Some really cool people on there.
                      Agreed bro. I was a part of the Asian giant for HC thread for a good long time and met a lot of good people in that thread and on these boards over the last 15 years or so. It's sad to see that we won't have the boards anymore and I will miss it and everyone here. Some of the great people I've met include AsianGiant, mjg407, JerseyGiant21, Bleu, giantyankee1976, ShockeythePLOW, and many more. To everyone here, GO GIANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

davidkan was one of a kind
                        David kan is one of my all time favorite posters....He had great foot ball knowledge ...especially defenses and could explain it and not make you feel stupid...He wasn't opinionated and seemed to be respected by all...He just had a way about him.
                        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

This is a shame. There are many older posters on this board, like myself, that aren't all over social media. This was a great simple place for us to discuss our beloved Giants in a civil manner. On social media, all it will be is a bunch of cursing and name calling from all the internet tough guys that won't be held accountable by any mods.

Comment

Meeting some of the people here, at the stadium before games was a treat.
                            Last edited by jomo; 05-20-2018, 08:55 PM.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

To All,

Happy Trails, Stay Well & Go Giants !

It's been my pleasure

Comment

Way back in 2001, I purchased this weird new gizmo called a PC, and the first thing I ever typed into the ďsearchĒ box, was NEW YORK GIANTS!
                                I didnít know what the hell I was doing, nor what all the info that popped up even meant.
                                I spotted something that said TALK ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, so I clicked on it and it brought me here!
                                It invited me to join. I didnít know what it meant lol.
                                JOIN? but Iím already a Giants fan! Lmao I was such a dumbass with a computer.
                                The looks and the language were all foreign to me.
                                My wife at the time is the one who actually signed me up, because she was into this computer stuff and absorbed itís in and outs like a sponge.
                                She asked me to ďpick a screen nameĒ , so I chose LT56Simms11
                                Chose a password.....canít recall what it is now....something too long that I kept forgettting.
                                Signed on and the rest was almost history. Somewhere down the road they did something called an update or something, that required a new password. Canít remember if we HAD to change our screen name too... but for whatever reason I did ....to my current bigblue58......and THEN the rest was history!!
                                So I bid adieu to boards.giants.com, and thanks for all the thousands of memories.
                                Now itís off to my two new Giantsí MB homes, to await the much anticipated 2018 season and on into the future!!!!!
                                Im a rookie on those boards again......but no longer a dumbass with a new PC.
                                The PC has long been landfill somewhere, and Iím now a dumbass with a Smartphone!!!!
                                Goodbye boards.giants.com, Iíll never forget you R.I.P.
                                Last edited by bigblue58; 05-22-2018, 10:26 AM.
                                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X