Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are we not going to talk about anything football related for the next 2 months?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are we not going to talk about anything football related for the next 2 months?

I hate this too, but lets make these last 2 months count. I know some of us can't stand others on this board, but at the same time, it feels like a family breaking up. There's still a lot of football to talk about until July. Who knows, maybe something will change between now and then.

I also had an idea, but not sure how others would feel about it. Some of us won't be able to create the same account name on another site, so I thought maybe we could let each other know what our new names are on BBWC, etc, so we have an idea of who's who. Maybe the mods here can create a post and keep it active so we can all update and track it. Any thoughts?

I didn't realize until now just how much i'm going to miss discussing football with all of you.

You know what I won’t miss? Other users accusing me of being racist for not liking Odells haircut and the MODS not doing anything about it. Other users fabricating stories, lying and saying things others never said without providing a direct qoute so they can try to prove a point.

I won’t miss this site crashing during every live game. Nor will I miss threads, that are directly related to the Giants, being moved to the “Entertainment” section so it will be buried and forgot about. I won’t miss the heavy handed moderation for hurting some snowflakes feeling by calling them “dense” and I won’t miss multiple threads being merged into one making almost impossible to keep track of.

I’m not the slightest bit surprised the MB’s are going away, most do when they fail in so many areas.

C’est la vie.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
      You know what I won’t miss? Other users accusing me of being racist for not liking Odells haircut and the MODS not doing anything about it. Other users fabricating stories, lying and saying things others never said without providing a direct qoute so they can try to prove a point.

I won’t miss this site crashing during every live game. Nor will I miss threads, that are directly related to the Giants, being moved to the “Entertainment” section so it will be buried and forgot about. I won’t miss the heavy handed moderation for hurting some snowflakes feeling by calling them “dense” and I won’t miss multiple threads being merged into one making almost impossible to keep track of.

I’m not the slightest bit surprised the MB’s are going away, most do when they fail in so many areas.

C’est la vie.
      I won't miss you

Comment

C’est la vie.
        Does the sun ever shine in your world?

Comment

C’est la vie.
          Who pee'd in your cereal?

Comment

No. It's kinda like when you put in your 2 weeks at the end of a career. Nothing really matters anymore.

This place is going to fall apart fast.
            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

C’est la vie.
              Now we have heard for Negative Faultfinder

As for moving a thread to the entertainment . Some of your statements were in fact entertaining,.

I will miss the board and the witless commentary that was hard not to respond to,.
              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                No. It's kinda like when you put in your 2 weeks at the end of a career. Nothing really matters anymore.

+1

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

its like the last week of school.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

its like the last week of school.
                    You joining one of the other boards?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_QB10 View Post

You joining one of the other boards?
                      no I think i will just retire. been almost 15 years . maybe ill go read it once in a while.

Comment

Retiring from the internet lmao. Yea you had a great career of talking about Giants football with peers. First ballot everyone? Amazing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                          Yea you had a great career of talking about Giants football with peers.
                          You're giving him too much credit.

Comment

no I think i will just retire. been almost 15 years . maybe ill go read it once in a while.
                            OK you will be missed, thanks for being a member on this board for so many years , take care....Go Big Blue!

Comment

Oh, shut up and go sign up at Rosey's board.

Comment

Working...
                              X