Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are we not going to talk about anything football related for the next 2 months?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
    You know what I won’t miss? Other users accusing me of being racist for not liking Odells haircut and the MODS not doing anything about it. Other users fabricating stories, lying and saying things others never said without providing a direct qoute so they can try to prove a point.

I won’t miss this site crashing during every live game. Nor will I miss threads, that are directly related to the Giants, being moved to the “Entertainment” section so it will be buried and forgot about. I won’t miss the heavy handed moderation for hurting some snowflakes feeling by calling them “dense” and I won’t miss multiple threads being merged into one making almost impossible to keep track of.

I’m not the slightest bit surprised the MB’s are going away, most do when they fail in so many areas.

C’est la vie.
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post

Does the sun ever shine in your world?
      No, I’m a Giants fan. Next question?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

I won't miss you
        Likewise. Pm me so I can really tell you what I think of you without getting a warning because I hurt your fragile wittle feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post

Who pee'd in your cereal?
          Mara and the worthless “insert derogatory name here” that made false accusations against me without repercussions. You know who you are.

Comment

Why start now ? I blame the scum majority that posted on TAGF over the past two years.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
              Likewise. Pm me so I can really tell you what I think of you without getting a warning because I hurt your fragile wittle feelings.
              internet tg.png

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

no I think i will just retire. been almost 15 years . maybe ill go read it once in a while.
                Retire?? LMAO

Comment

Nah, just not a “insert derogatory name for someone here” that does nothing but criticizes others without providing answers or solutions of their own.

Comment

I won't miss you
                    For a guy that won't miss this board your one of the most active posters. You like myself are on here more days than your not. All those things you listed that aggravate you there must be something you love that keeps bringing you back. Your not alone there is a list of things that everyone of us don't like but this is one big family type forum.

When something happens I say to myself wait till so and so gets on here about this. I've seen this a hundred times but you see on subjects especially Eli subjects when you see "Here it comes wait for it 1....2...3...". It's silly but still brings a smile to me. And sure enough most times true.

Take it easy TC, your one of my favorite posters don't get so aggravated. I'm for one really gonna miss you guys a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

For a guy that won't miss this board your one of the most active posters. You like myself are on here more days than your not. All those things you listed that aggravate you there must be something you love that keeps bringing you back. Your not alone there is a list of things that everyone of us don't like but this is one big family type forum.

When something happens I say to myself wait till so and so gets on here about this. I've seen this a hundred times but you see on subjects especially Eli subjects when you see "Here it comes wait for it 1....2...3...". It's silly but still brings a smile to me. And sure enough most times true.

Take it easy TC, your one of my favorite posters don't get so aggravated. I'm for one really gonna miss you guys a lot.
                      I will actually miss this board ... I was just indicating that I will not miss that particular poster.

Are you heading over to Rosey’’s site?

Comment

I will actually miss this board ... I was just indicating that I will not miss that particular poster.

Are you heading over to Rosey’’s site?
                        I think I am. I will try to keep track of all you guys and join in. Lets try and stay together. That goes for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

I think I am. I will try to keep track of all you guys and join in. Lets try and stay together. That goes for all of us.
                          A lot have gone over there with their same user names.

See you there!

Comment

A lot have gone over there with their same user names.

See you there!
                            Count on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X