Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Wonder as posters leave if they will keep it going till July 13?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wonder as posters leave if they will keep it going till July 13?

I think we should have a lottery and we pick on what date this board will die! I'm going with June 14
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
    I think we should have a lottery and we pick on what date this board will die! I'm going with June 14
    I think they will keep it until July 13 because Roanoke likes to read his own posts since they contain links from "credible sources" and there will be no dissenting opinions.
    (oh, no! he will send me an infraction now for "calling another poster out" and I will lose my posting privileges!)
    Last edited by giantsforce; 05-16-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

I think they will keep it until July 13 because Roanoke likes to read his own posts since they contain links from "credible sources" and there will be no dissenting opinions.
      (oh, no! he will send me an infraction now for "calling another poster out" and I will lose my posting privileges!)
      He did take things over almost completely. Haven't seen a post from him since the news.

BTW - Don't worry about being banned, we all are!
      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

He did take things over almost completely. Haven't seen a post from him since the news.

BTW - Don't worry about being banned, we all are!
        Hahaaaa! I guess he is mourning the loss of power! I was not worried about bans in the past and I am not worried now! It was just a little sarcasm. Hope to see you on Rosey's board. It will be fun and just like the old days before the moderators got to be big brothers. At least we get to express our opinions without having to provide a link "from a credible source". (were do you really find credible source nowadays, anyway?)

Comment

Working...
        X