I wanted to also say thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to also say thanks

Thank you Mods, you did a great job trying to sift through all the threads and weed out the content that didn't belong, or move that content to a different thread.

Thank you to all the people I have enjoyed talking football with, even those I bickered back and forth with when discussing Eli Manning.

Many of you were supportive when I lost my mom in 2013, and my brother in 2017. Both were huge Giants fans... thank you for all the kind and supportive messages I received.

I sure hate to see the boards go, but I guess all good things come to an end. I wish everyone well... and I'll be there with you in spirit every weekend cheering on Big Blue!

Go Giants!
    Last edited by rebelfan1966; 05-16-2018, 01:30 PM.

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    Thank you Mods, you did a great job trying to sift through all the threads and weed out the content that didn't belong, or move that content to a different thread.

Thank you to all the people I have enjoyed talking football with, even those I bickered back and forth with when discussing Eli Manning.

Many of you were supportive when I lost my mom in 2013, and my brother in 2017. Both were huge Giants fans... thank you for all the kind and supportive messages I received.

I sure hate to see the boards go, but I guess all good things come to an end. I wish everyone well... and I'll be there with you in spirit every weekend cheering on Big Blue!

Go Giants!
    like wise rebelfan....
    join Rosie's board
    "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

what? the boards are going?

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        what? the boards are going?
        Yes sir, they are going down July 13th but it seems that lot of posters are migrating to Rosie's board, BBWC.com, or both. I have joined both and set up a thread for the ultimate purpose of taking a poll to see where the majority will go.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post

Yes sir, they are going down July 13th but it seems that lot of posters are migrating to Rosie's board, BBWC.com, or both. I have joined both and set up a thread for the ultimate purpose of taking a poll to see where the majority will go.
          wth . im gone 2 days and this? is this a cost cutting move by mara to pay odell?

Comment

wth . im gone 2 days and this? is this a cost cutting move by mara to pay odell?
            They want us to have meaningful football discussions on Facebook and twitter. I prefer not to have "meaningful" discussions about whether my dog looks better in a OBJ jersey or Engram jersey so we are left with a decision.

Comment

They want us to have meaningful football discussions on Facebook and twitter. I prefer not to have "meaningful" discussions about whether my dog looks better in a OBJ jersey or Engram jersey so we are left with a decision.
              you need to reassess your priorities...

Comment

ppl think there are trolls here, this is nothing compared to social media . (i know i do it for a living) smh

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's because of something you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I'm pretty sure it's because of something you posted.
                    maybe it was when we passed on a QB and i called mara a mouse.

Comment

Go Giants!
                      +1
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Go Giants!
                        +100

Comment

Go Giants!
                          I have much respect for your classy post, the mods, and the people that have posted here.

With that said, I would like to express my extreme disappointment in their decision to close down these boards. How is it that a multibillion dollar (Yes Billion) organization can shut down something that gives so many of their fans entertainment AND is very cheap to maintain. People don't have meaningful football discussions on Facebook and Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

like wise rebelfan....
                            join Rosie's board
                            I see a link to BBWC.COM ..... how do I join Rosie's board? Thanks everyone for the replies

Comment

I see a link to BBWC.COM ..... how do I join Rosie's board? Thanks everyone for the replies
                              http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com

follow the sign up instructions.
                              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Working...
                              X