Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janoris Jenkins still pushing for Dez Bryant to Giants

https://nypost.com/2018/05/15/janori...ant-to-giants/

Excerpt: "The Giants still don’t appear interested in Dez Bryant — though Janoris Jenkins continues to lobby the front office to change its mind.

“Gone give us Dez for one year and watch how we become even more scary,” Jenkins, the Giants cornerback, tweeted Monday night.

This isn’t the first time Jenkins has expressed on Twitter his desire for the Giants to go after the free-agent wide receiver. Back on April 22, Jenkins tweeted, “Put Dez in that red, white and blue and watch him obj (Odell Beckham Jr.) and the rest of them Boyz cause BIG Problems…”

The 29-year old Bryant was released by the Cowboys in mid-April following a 69-reception, 838-yard season. He remains a free agent — but perhaps not for long." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I agree totally , sign to a 1yr, see how he does go from there

Comment

I dont agree.......

he is a problem waiting to happen We have one of those already.
      we need DL and OL, and CBs....

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

He is an *** hole
        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Team Chemistry could suffer. Dez would be an after thought until we get in the redzone.

He *****ed about targets in Dallas...can u imagine?
          Long Live the King

Comment

Dez and Odell....

Sounds great.
            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

I believe we only have 8 mil and change left. Dez would have to realize he would be the 3rd option at best in the passing game. Maybe the 5th ? Jordy Nelson would have been a better option but that ship has sailed.

As far as talent he can still perform and as Gee already said in the red zone he is a big target to go with Engram. But I can't help thinking what an offense, the passing game would be uncontrollably great.

Comment

he wants Dez so he can shut him down every single day in practice. . Jackrabbit is a savage smh

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                  I believe we only have 8 mil and change left. Dez would have to realize he would be the 3rd option at best in the passing game. Maybe the 5th ? Jordy Nelson would have been a better option but that ship has sailed.

As far as talent he can still perform and as Gee already said in the red zone he is a big target to go with Engram. But I can't help thinking what an offense, the passing game would be uncontrollably great.
                  He turned down a multi year deal from Ravens saying he only wants a one year prove it deal so he can go for a big payday as a FA in 2019

Now GB is on deck next to possibly make him an offer
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Another guy who should worry more about playing and less about talking

Comment

When he was let go at first I was against signing him but now after the draft and everything
                      settling down he may be worth a shot. Somebody would have to sit him down and explicitly
                      make him understand he's not the #1 guy anymore. He actually would be #4.
                      If he could understand his role may be worth it..

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        Another guy who should worry more about playing and less about talking
                        Both of them.

Comment

JJ needs to do just two things, stay healthy and shut up.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

We need WR depth, if one key guy goes down like ODB or Shep then what? Cody Latimer?

Comment

I’m riding the fence a little on this one.
                              I mean right now I think he has one thing in common with all Giant fans. He wants to beat the $#!+ outta the Cowboys!
                              Maybe we can sign for a few weeks lol

Comment

Working...
                              X