Thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

It has been an absolute pleasure interacting with everyone here. I signed up here in 2002 and became an active poster in 2005. It is crazy to look back and see how your life changed during the time. I went from being a young sailor to a retiree that has started a second career. I went from having 1 daughter to now 4. The one thing that did not change here was the level of knowledge that the fans on here displayed. As a misplaced New Yorker, I actually depended on this place because I have rarely run into giants fans in the places that I have lived. Even when social media became big, I stayed here because this place provided me with a better experience in regards to talking about giants football. It is sad that this place being terminated because of FB and Twitter, which IMO absolutely sucks in regards to talking sports. Anyways, good luck to you all, wherever you end up going to discuss the team that we have loved since the womb.
    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Hope to see you around. I feel very similar. Thank YOU

Comment

Agreed-all the best. But let'd s find a new site to gripe/praise /ask /answer stuff!

Comment

Hey man we had our disagreements about oth Eli but most other stuff we agreed on. Thanks for talking giants football and hopefully we continue to interact on other forums. TC

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
            Hey man we had our disagreements about oth Eli but most other stuff we agreed on. Thanks for talking giants football and hopefully we continue to interact on other forums. TC
            Of course. It is ok to disagree and still be cool. If we all agreed on everything, this place would suck. It has been a pleasure. I will definitely look for you on some of those other boards.
            “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
              It has been an absolute pleasure interacting with everyone here. I signed up here in 2002 and became an active poster in 2005. It is crazy to look back and see how your life changed during the time. I went from being a young sailor to a retiree that has started a second career. I went from having 1 daughter to now 4. The one thing that did not change here was the level of knowledge that the fans on here displayed. As a misplaced New Yorker, I actually depended on this place because I have rarely run into giants fans in the places that I have lived. Even when social media became big, I stayed here because this place provided me with a better experience in regards to talking about giants football. It is sad that this place being terminated because of FB and Twitter, which IMO absolutely sucks in regards to talking sports. Anyways, good luck to you all, wherever you end up going to discuss the team that we have loved since the womb.
              Hey SG, Ojomo sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by MDL View Post
                Agreed-all the best. But let'd s find a new site to gripe/praise /ask /answer stuff!
                Most going over to Rosie's ProBoards
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Dude stratch out another 98 posts between now and the 13th and join the 35'000+ Club!!! And they were all start over agsag on Rosie's Board. I think I have 4 posts over there lol
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    Most going over to Rosie's ProBoards
                    I agree. SG, your presence would definitely improve the place.

Comment

Hope you migrate to the new board but if not I understand.

Comment

Glad I got to know you G we had some good times with the ff league and all I have join on over a rosie's board hope you check it out .. wish you all the best Mr G

Comment

No....Thank you Sir.

Comment

yeah, a good number of folks here have moved to Rosey's boards. The more the merrier!!!

Comment

One of my favorite posters.

Comment

Working...
                              X