This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giants new website...

You click a link from NFL.com and the top bar doesn't show up. You are stuck on the article and have no way back to giants.com.

If you load giants.com and click a link it works.

Whatever the NEW GIANTS WEBSITE is, I am certain I won't spend any time there.

It has nothing to do with the team but I am certain that I will receive "fast breaking news" faster from other sites. I am also certain that I'll get much more thoughtful insights from other sources.

The new Giants website or the existing Giants website is meaningless to me.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

giants.com has been in existence for a long time
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Never heard of it...
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
          Never heard of it...
          https://www.giants.com
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Well that's a slap in the face, they close the boards.giants.com and open another giants.com site instead.

Management/ownership doesn't like us and it's all Eli's fault for instigating the fanbase by not retiring when he was benched.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
              Well that's a slap in the face, they close the boards.giants.com and open another giants.com site instead.

Management/ownership doesn't like us and it's all Eli's fault for instigating the fanbase by not retiring when he was benched.
              Hold on, that link is to the main page, it has always existed. It is not NEW nor is it meant to replace the MB.

Comment

Was closing the boards part of Eli’s settlement?

lol
                Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                  Was closing the boards part of Eli’s settlement?

lol
                  Good one
                  "Thumper! What did your father tell you?"

Thumper (looking rather forlorn): "If you can't say somethin' nice..." (sigh) "...don't say nothin' at all

Comment

whois.net

Domain Name: GIANTS.COM
                    Updated Date: 2016-06-26
                    Creation Date: 1996-07-29
                    Registry Expiry Date: 2018-07-28T04:00:00Z

boards.giants.com was another server linked to Giants.com

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      Check out NFL.COM, you will notice the large news headline saying " Giants launch new mobile-first website"

This is the link it goes to - https://www.giants.com/_mobileview/n...-first-website

The link is missing the navigation bar...

Comment

Originally posted by NovaScotian View Post

Check out NFL.COM, you will notice the large news headline saying " Giants launch new mobile-first website"

This is the link it goes to - https://www.giants.com/_mobileview/n...-first-website

The link is missing the navigation bar...
                        giants.com is the main link to the New York Football Giants. boards.giants.com is the link to these Message Boards. We have nothing to do with nfl.com. I am not sure I understand the point you are trying to make.

Comment

Working...
                        X