Eli impressive on the 2nd day of OTAís

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Ah that explains it, you have some kind of a condition that you only see part of the post. No wonder you're always lost.
    Ok.

Eli impressive on the 2nd day of OTAís

Ē I thought Eli Manning was fantastic today. The ball was coming out of his hand with good velocity and in a tight spiral. You can talk about his production last season, but much like Dave Gettleman has mentioned many times, I do not see any difference in his arm today when compared to when I watched my first practice in Albany in 2007. His timing, accuracy and arm strength were on display at the start of practice as he hit Sterling Shepard perfectly on a 15-20-yard out. Two other throws that stood out came during during 7-on-7 at the end of the practice. First, Manning hit Hunter Sharp in perfect stride on a deep post, getting the ball over the top on both the cornerback and the deep safety. Two plays later, Cody Latimer went deep on the other side of the field and Manning put it right on the money over his shoulder. After watching Manning throw it like he did today, it is easy to understand why the front office and coaching staff believe he can lead the team to big places with the right talent around him.Ē

Exactly why I feel that we didnít need to draft a Qb because our current franchise qb can still get the job done.
    Awesome.

Glad our current franchise QB is still getting the job done on the 2nd day of OTAs.

btw - The Giants did draft a QB last month. Just FYI.
    Last edited by buried_in_snow; 05-25-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post

In shorts with no contact.
      Forget regular season performances, forget stats, forget wins/losses.... a few passes on 2nd day of OTAs is enough to determine that a QB can still get the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Well you know you're not getting hit.

No need to chuck and duck. No need to go down without being touched. No need to throw foolishly into coverage amid a pass rush.

In other words...Who cares how anyone looks when it's easy to look good?
        The Eli Knights know no depths.

Comment

Defensive players are paid too. Signing Nick Solder is going to help. But Eli WILL have to face pressure. And if he can't handle it like last season, we will not win a lot of games next year.

This is just the way the NFL works.
          See this is where you argument lose's steam. All QB's get pressure and Eli has proven to be able to handle that,now no QB in the NFL got the onslaught that Eli took last year,we have to make a separation here.

Comment

• Originally posted by buried_in_snow View Post

Ok.

Awesome.

Glad our current franchise QB is still getting the job done on the 2nd day of OTAs.

btw - The Giants did draft a QB last month. Just FYI.
            Stop it you're just terrible at this. Go cheerlead Bronxpinstripes guy. You're like a Jimmy to his Timmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Stop it you're just terrible at this. Go cheerlead Bronxpinstripes guy. You're like a Jimmy to his Timmy.
              So thatís two non-football responses to football responses.

Obviously you got nothing.

Iíll move on and let you stomp around the romper room unabated.

Comment

I have very bad news for you....and this is gunna hurt.

In the NFL, QB's MUST make plays amid pressure. Sometimes you have time and sometimes you don't. That is true no matter what your O line is. It's an O line starved league given that the best athletes on the field are paid to disrupt the QB.

So Eli better damned well start making plays when he's under siege. Because like every NFL QB...he is going to be.
                I wonder what the new generation of excuses will be if he does indeed continue the trend of regression.

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

See this is where you argument lose's steam. All QB's get pressure and Eli has proven to be able to handle that,now no QB in the NFL got the onslaught that Eli took last year,we have to make a separation here.
                  No...Eli USED to be able to handle it. He's handled it very poorly over the past few years.
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Obviously you're wrong and they're right, why else would our new GM pick a QB with the second pick instead of going with Barkley. Now get off my lawn,

Comment

No...Eli USED to be able to handle it. He's handled it very poorly over the past few years.
                      No as has been pointed out ,he has handled better that any QB in the NFL, wait ..... that's right no other QB in the NFL has had less to work with than Eli in the last year.So yes he did well with the little he had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                        Obviously you're wrong and they're right, why else would our new GM pick a QB with the second pick instead of going with Barkley. Now get off my lawn,
                        ...........my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by buried_in_snow View Post

So thatís two non-football responses to football responses.

Obviously you got nothing.

Iíll move on and let you stomp around the romper room unabated.
                          And yet you're responding. I talk football with people I take seriously, you're a joke. I see that Bronx guy posting shouldn't you be quoting and liking his posts?

Comment

No as has been pointed out ,he has handled better that any QB in the NFL, wait ..... that's right no other QB in the NFL has had less to work with than Eli in the last year.So yes he did well with the little he had.
                            Where are you getting this?
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Comment

Where are you getting this?
                                Just being and objective observer ,only fans that hate Eli can't see it

Comment

Working...
                                X