Eli Manning droppin beauties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
    The fact that this is even a thread tells you everything you need to know about Eli. Do you think Patriots fans have to say this about Brady? What about Packers fans and Rodgers? Nope, because when a QB is consistently performing well then you don't need to create these threads.

I very much looking forward to Davis Webb leading this offense at some point this season.
    SO true ....

" hey Pack Nation here's good news ....Aaron Rodgers looks sharp at OTA's"

Comment

The fact that this is even a thread tells you everything you need to know about Eli. Do you think Patriots fans have to say this about Brady? What about Packers fans and Rodgers? Nope, because when a QB is consistently performing well then you don't need to create these threads.

I very much looking forward to Davis Webb leading this offense at some point this season.
      For sure. I'm certain there are no off-season puff pieces about Brady in NE.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        Now days the only time Eli has a little hustle in his step is when the dinner bell chimes
        at age 46 i feel the same way eli does. **** running on the grass, id rather be sitting on my ***.

Comment

How would Tom Brady have fared from 2012 - 2017 under the Brain trust of the Jerry Reese / Marc Ross Era?

Brady has this guy named Bill Belichick.

Comment

Hope Eli has a rebound year with his best stats ever ending with another SB ring.

But I think deep down most of us know that's not going to happen. When and if Webb gets his shot it will be refreshing to see a QB for the giants not give up on a play if a little heat comes his way by throwing ball into ground or just falling down or throwing it into sidelines. It'd be nice to see Webb move around to avoid pressure and make a play

Jerry Reese Syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet View Post

BS. #1, you shouldn't compare Eli to a top 5 QB all time, that's ridiculous and a waste of energy. #2, it's voluntary OTAs. If ever there were a time to try dumb **** you normally wouldn't, it's now.

As for me, do I have a lot of confidence in Eli heading into this season? Not at all. I'm worried that he's cooked. We'll find out

Dave Gettleman studied every snap of Eli's 2017 season.

Concluded he has 4 years left.

Ernie Accorsi "Dave Gettleman is never wrong"

Comment

Originally posted by LTMVP View Post

at age 46 i feel the same way eli does. **** running on the grass, id rather be sitting on my ***.
                Dude I turn 60 next week and still working 6/7 days a week but I feel you. Need to have double knee replacement at some point. I was told I needed it 3 years ago
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I don't think there were recent questioning of Brady's decline.. A few years back ago there was when the Patriots started to look like they were a run first team .. Then the next year he exploded back into the MVP discussion.

Packers only concern about Rodgers is his health.

Comment

Dude I turn 60 next week and still working 6/7 days a week but I feel you. Need to have double knee replacement at some point. I was told I needed it 3 years ago
                    i work the same. my friend at work is 58 and just had his first knee replacement. he is in recovery for 3 months. then he is supposed to do the other knee.

when he was in high school, he was straight hell to tackle. both his kids were great high school rbs as well. im not sure, but it seems like old athletes have some serious knee problems later in life.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

But 4 years of what? A lot of QB's never recover from playing behind bad olines. Will he hear footsteps when there're not there like the last couple seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by LTMVP View Post

i work the same. my friend at work is 58 and just had his first knee replacement. he is in recovery for 3 months. then he is supposed to do the other knee.

when he was in high school, he was straight hell to tackle. both his kids were great high school rbs as well. im not sure, but it seems like old athletes have some serious knee problems later in life.
                        Yes I was known to be pretty hard to being down. We played sports non stop growing up. Remember plsplay football in pouring rain or after snowstorms. Also shoveling a foot and a half of snow off the badkbasket ball courts so we could play hoop all day. Baseball in Spring.

Now I finish work and crawl to my truck and after vs shower sit on my *** Bec of the pain

These kids today the only thing they know about sports is from playing them on video games
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

Link to Dave Gettleman concluding that Eli has 4 years left?

Comment

Eli again....

https://www.giants.com/news/who-stoo...-practice-5-29

QB ELI MANNING: Once again, the quarterback entering his 15th NFL season looked in command of Pat Shurmur’s new offense. He spread the ball around to Engram, wide receiver Sterling Shepard and tight end Rhett Ellison, who had a great catch in the middle of practice. Manning was as sharp as ever on a hot day coming off a holiday weekend.

Comment

Working...
                            X