Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For my 10,000th post it seems as good a time as any...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For my 10,000th post it seems as good a time as any...

Just like to say what a pleasure it has been discussing the Giants with everyone on this message board....I joined this board waaaaaaay back in 2002 under a different username as a young college kid and now I have a growing family, mortgage and one of them stupid careers to consider. Anyway not looking for a pat on the back or anything here just wanted to say that if I don't continue blogging about our favorite football team I will definitely miss this bunch that I've gotten to know over the past fifteen years.
    Anyway excited for what the future holds both for myself and the NEW YORK football Giants !!!

Cheers

Geez...This place has turned into a darn sap fest since they made the announcement. Maybe they should start a separate section for this kinda stuff. I barely see any sports related threads any more.

Hey...There are already two message boards where people have migrated to. No need to say goodbyes....Rejoice!!!
    Long Live the King

Comment

Yea I know right I hated to do it but I couldn't not say something with post 10,000 and the boards shutting down forever lol

Comment

Hey S and A come over to one of the other boards or both. No need to stop something you obviously enjoy so much. Your one of the old timer vets we don't want to lose you guys.

Comment

Just keep the screen name when you come over so we can all hit the ground running.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Yes old habits die hard. I have joined Rosie's ProBoards but have only posted there once or twice. I guess I'll ride out these last 7 weeks here. I didn't join the other one the guys are tslkita about. I just about have enough time to be on one MB let alone juggling 2 or 3

Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
              Geez...This place has turned into a darn sap fest since they made the announcement. Maybe they should start a separate section for this kinda stuff. I barely see any sports related threads any more.

Hey...There are already two message boards where people have migrated to. No need to say goodbyes....Rejoice!!!
              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
                Just like to say what a pleasure it has been discussing the Giants with everyone on this message board....I joined this board waaaaaaay back in 2002 under a different username as a young college kid and now I have a growing family, mortgage and one of them stupid careers to consider. Anyway not looking for a pat on the back or anything here just wanted to say that if I don't continue blogging about our favorite football team I will definitely miss this bunch that I've gotten to know over the past fifteen years.
                Anyway excited for what the future holds both for myself and the NEW YORK football Giants !!!

Cheers
                I've been creeping these board since 2000 I think. It's always been in my save site on both phone and pc. I just want to say **** everyone and have a good night. Jk

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSACK View Post

I've been creeping these board since 2000 I think. It's always been in my save site on both phone and pc. I just want to say **** everyone and have a good night. Jk
                  **** you, too. Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                    Hey S and A come over to one of the other boards or both. No need to stop something you obviously enjoy so much. Your one of the old timer vets we don't want to lose you guys.
                    Yea like miked1958 expressed I'll ride out these last several weeks here and then I'm sure I'll jump over to Rosey's board

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Yea like miked1958 expressed I'll ride out these last several weeks here and then I'm sure I'll jump over to Rosey's board
                      See ya here and looking forward to seeing you there also.

Comment

Working...
                      X