More Rats are leaving the building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Rats are leaving the building

Joe Skiba who said he’d exploit Eli and The Who **** organization bc he believed he wasn’t paid crap is now gone along with a couple more. Shame on them. But time to move on.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/article...hole_f----.amp -skiba article on Eli investigation

https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/sta...594967554?s=20 -release news on equipment staff
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 05-24-2018, 09:34 PM.

Man they will sho nuff drop a dime on Eli if in fact he's guilty,they will get theirs by selling their story of which someone no doubt will pay to get out
    Last edited by cornerback30; 05-25-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
      Man they will sho nuff drop a dime on Eli if in fact he's guilty,they will get theirs by selling their story if which someone no doubt will pay to get out
      But will anybody believe them?

Comment

I admit I didn't realize Skiba was that big a slim but evidently ,he is.

Comment

Don't let the door hit you on the way out
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post
            I admit I didn't realize Skiba was that big a slim but evidently ,he is.
            think his father was there before him then he and his brother came aboard,they lied to the FBI this game worn business is shady to start with,sold a ton of used practice jersey and helmets also must have made some decent money under the table on that.

Comment

how can everybody involved be guilty except Eli, just asking....

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                While I have no personal insight regarding Eli's involvement, I would agree the odds that he was aware would be extremely high. Otherwise, he's stating he is/was completely unaware of a process under his responsibility.

Also, why would he or the Giants settle (in essence pleading "no contest") if they were totally innocent.

It's also interesting the Giants organization decided to keep two employees who were proven to lie and provide false informaiton to the FBI. Very odd the Giants would not make an example of these folks.

In any case, I hope we've heard the last of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                  Simple ,there were in charge of all the equipment ,not Eli. it doesn't take rocket science to see Elis's good nature was taken advantage of.Same thing happen to Strahan years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jjhall91 View Post

While I have no personal insight regarding Eli's involvement, I would agree the odds that he was aware would be extremely high. Otherwise, he's stating he is/was completely unaware of a process under his responsibility.
                    That actually is the point, the Equipment is not Eli's responsibility.

Comment

That actually is the point, the Equipment is not Eli's responsibility.
                      I must have read incorrectly in that I understood it was necessary for Eli to authenticate the equipment was game periphanalia as he was responsible, ultimately, for its authenticity.

If Eli was allowing two others to make the decision he was ultimatley responsible for, I find that a little lax on his part.

Comment

The helmets get reconditioned all the time,it's why when request he asked for as close to game condition as possible .Just becuase it was reconditioned doesn't mean it wasn't game used. What do you think happens to all the hats and gloves and "beanies "these guys wear during the game,the equipment guys get them ,tag them and put them away.

Comment

Originally posted by jjhall91 View Post

I must have read incorrectly in that I understood it was necessary for Eli to authenticate the equipment was game periphanalia as he was responsible, ultimately, for its authenticity.

If Eli was allowing two others to make the decision he was ultimatley responsible for, I find that a little lax on his part.
                          Yeah, and I think that's really what is was, Eli not considering this all to be a big deal and not taking it seriously. Incompetence is far more often the cause of these things than malfeasance.
                          All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Simple ,there were in charge of all the equipment ,not Eli. it doesn't take rocket science to see Elis's good nature was taken advantage of.Same thing happen to Strahan years ago.
                            I think Eli is smarter the that.

Comment

The suit has been settled. For that to happen, all parties had to agree that the judgment was fair an equitable.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X