RoanokeFan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoanokeFan

Best PART of these forums closing is NOT having to run into you anymore. You sat BACK and watched me get bullied WHILE a former mod PUSHED me to talk to you SAYING you'd be the man to get things done. INSTEAD you posted half articles and LET some attack me daily. Then ANYTIME I make a footsy POST you lock it or MOVE it to a random section. REALLY?
    LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
    VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
    2. OT/OG
    3. S for Collins DUO
    4. WR
    5. OT/OG
    6. TE
    7. LB

Now your being an idiot. What’s wrong w you. RF does this on his own time and dime. Back off

Comment

Going out it flames I see....

Comment

Ahhhhhhh nice to see even with board closing the troll keeps trolling away....

Last edited by BlueJayC; 05-25-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Getting "bullied" on a MB is a "you" problem. Writing like that will turn folks off, and will force folks to not take you serious. This is one of the very few posts of yours I've actually taken the time to read. After reading it, I quickly remembered why I never read them.
          NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
          Garrett Bolles - OT
          David Njoku - TE
          Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
            Best PART of these forums closing is NOT having to run into you anymore. You sat BACK and watched me get bullied WHILE a former mod PUSHED me to talk to you SAYING you'd be the man to get things done. INSTEAD you posted half articles and LET some attack me daily. Then ANYTIME I make a footsy POST you lock it or MOVE it to a random section. REALLY?
            I hope your future is brighter.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

I hope your future is brighter.
              don't you worry Ro, the rest of us really appreciate what you've done here for years now.

Comment

RF is one of the best people on these boards.
                Can't comment on his good looks but I hear he is a good dancer.
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

There must be a clue embedded in his capitalization.

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way I was one of the one that supported your views. Let me ask you this? What good will come from sharing this with everyone. If anything RO and all the current a previous Mods/Admins have had a thankless job

A) some moron need to get warned and or banned . had to be the bad guy.
                    B) Had to listen to this this doesn't work that doesn't work Blah Blah my ignore list.

It was constant constant butt wiping .

Me I could could see that and realised it was nothing but a job most would not want to do for free. All we did at times is make it a difficult as possible

Nick did you ever even for one split second think? Creating threads and posts that many perceive a bait . Made the mods and the Admins jobs that much harder.

I say Ro Die-hard Tommy ribs and all the mods keep the place a civil as possible without being overlords. That was a tough nut to do.
                    Last edited by TEM; 05-25-2018, 04:48 PM.
                    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Why stay ? it couldn't have been that bad you kept coming back even now you are trying for attention . I hope you get the help you need.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Don't take this the wrong way I was one of the one that supported your views. Let me ask you this? What good will come from sharing this with everyone. If anything RO and all the current a previous Mods/Admins have had a thankless job

A) some moron need to get warned and or banned . had to be the bad guy.
                        B) Had to listen to this this doesn't work that doesn't work Blah Blah my ignore list.

It was constant constant butt wiping .

Me I could could see that and realised it was nothing but a job most would not want to do for free. All we did at times is make it a difficult as possible

Nick did you ever even for one split second think? Creating threads and posts that many perceive a bait . Made the mods and the Admins jobs that much harder.

I say Ro Die-hard Tommy ribs and all the mods keep the place a civil as possible without being overlords. That was a tough nut to do.
                        I was WRONG to post this BUT I got frustrated I felt RF didn't hear my pleas. I apologize RF and wish you well you ARENT a bad guy. Thank you for the support TEM. I also APOLOGIZE that I had let you down.
                        LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
                        VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
                        2. OT/OG
                        3. S for Collins DUO
                        4. WR
                        5. OT/OG
                        6. TE
                        7. LB

Comment

I was WRONG to post this BUT I got frustrated I felt RF didn't hear my pleas. I apologize RF and wish you well you ARENT a bad guy. Thank you for the support TEM. I also APOLOGIZE that I had let you down.
                          No need to apologize
                          "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

don't you worry Ro, the rest of us really appreciate what you've done here for years now.
                            Amen
                            RF, I also left you a pm over at Rosie's site, Thanks again
                            Last edited by jerseyrattler; 05-25-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                              Ahhhhhhh nice to see even with board closing the troll keeps trolling away....

lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X