Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

I hope your future is brighter.
    RoanokeFan I think he and this thread both need to feel the wrath of your Mod power.
    Last edited by DarkSaint; 05-27-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Every place needs a Sheriff.
      I felt he kept order in the town.
      I have no problem., he was fair and patient .

Comment

Everyone has an opinion about everything, including this.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Everyone has an opinion about everything, including this.
          That true but I thought you can't call people out like this. And this isn't even Giants related. I was thinking, fire & Brimstone, wrath of Mod and banishment of the thread starter, but nvm now the moment is passed.

Comment

I have no issues with Nick except that this guy made fun of Thompson's ankle injury by constantly referring to him as footsy.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

That true but I thought you can't call people out like this. And this isn't even Giants related. I was thinking, fire & Brimstone, wrath of Mod and banishment of the thread starter, but nvm now the moment is passed.
              If I were to do that then I'd hear a chorus about that. It doesn't bother me. I have been privileged to have been asked and have done what they asked me to do.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Nicks seems like a good guy who just had it in for Thompson. But after watching Thompson whiff on so many tackles last year I can’t help but agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                  Nicks seems like a good guy who just had it in for Thompson. But after watching Thompson whiff on so many tackles last year I can’t help but agree with him.
                  Thank YOU. My judgment ISNT biased. I saw the HYPE he did coming out and has severely FAILED to deliver yet BEING handed the starting job is just plain SAD to me. Especially for a team THATS going all in
                  LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
                  VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
                  2. OT/OG
                  3. S for Collins DUO
                  4. WR
                  5. OT/OG
                  6. TE
                  7. LB

Comment

If I were to do that then I'd hear a chorus about that. It doesn't bother me. I have been privileged to have been asked and have done what they asked me to do.
                    All I can say is thanks RF we all need to be reminded sometimes to respect each others opinions wether we agree are not,and you did it with out being over bering or rude,think you again.

Comment

Uh ... ok

Comment

Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post

Thank YOU. My judgment ISNT biased. I saw the HYPE he did coming out and has severely FAILED to deliver yet BEING handed the starting job is just plain SAD to me. Especially for a team THATS going all in
                        The key is determining what combination the following words should be in: YOU, ISNT, HYPE, FAILED, BEING, SAD, THATS... hmm maybe its:
                        Isn't sad that's you failed being hype.
                        sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
                          Best PART of these forums closing is NOT having to run into you anymore. You sat BACK and watched me get bullied WHILE a former mod PUSHED me to talk to you SAYING you'd be the man to get things done. INSTEAD you posted half articles and LET some attack me daily. Then ANYTIME I make a footsy POST you lock it or MOVE it to a random section. REALLY?
                          I think most people react in different ways. Some people just ignore things and not let it bother them while some people might just get to a point where they are sick of seeing the same b.s. written about and respond negatively. So it's like sticking your hand in a wasp nest whenever you post nick. You say the same things and get the same reactions and cry the same amount. Maybe take a break from the boards or try something else, maybe talk about healthy feet instead. Just some advice for ya moving forward.
                          sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by E-Z-E View Post

I think most people react in different ways. Some people just ignore things and not let it bother them while some people might just get to a point where they are sick of seeing the same b.s. written about and respond negatively. So it's like sticking your hand in a wasp nest whenever you post nick. You say the same things and get the same reactions and cry the same amount. Maybe take a break from the boards or try something else, maybe talk about healthy feet instead. Just some advice for ya moving forward.
                            ...or maybe just stop randomly capitalizing words.

Comment

RF

I look forward to continued discussions with you about the Giants on the Roseyboard and always find your opinions sensible and direct.

But what I really miss were the pictures you posted back in the day

As a former umpire, I’m hear to tell you, the umpire never wins.

The best he can hope for is to go unnoticed.

Comment

And one more thing......

Thanks a million.

Comment

Working...
                                X