Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Rankings: Who are the best (and worst) quarterbacks in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Rankings: Who are the best (and worst) quarterbacks in the NFL?

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

Excerpt: "One team has one, one team thinks they found one and one team doesn't think they need one.

The Eagles, Giants and Jets might just be a quick trip (or down) I-95 away from each other, but when it comes to the most important position in sports -- the quarterback position -- they are worlds apart.

So where do Carson Wentz, Sam Darnold and Eli Manning rank among the quarterbacks in the NFL?

Here is a list of all the quarterbacks in the NFL, ranked with one question in mind -- if you were starting a team, with the future and not just the 2018 season in mind, which quarterback would you want on your team?

33. Eli Manning, Giants

Manning might have two Super Bowl wins on his resume, but it seems pretty clear at this point that his best days are behind him. The Giants made a big mistake passing on the chance to take a quarterback with the No. 2 overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft." Read more..
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Excerpt: "One team has one, one team thinks they found one and one team doesn't think they need one.

The Eagles, Giants and Jets might just be a quick trip (or down) I-95 away from each other, but when it comes to the most important position in sports -- the quarterback position -- they are worlds apart.

So where do Carson Wentz, Sam Darnold and Eli Manning rank among the quarterbacks in the NFL?

Here is a list of all the quarterbacks in the NFL, ranked with one question in mind -- if you were starting a team, with the future and not just the 2018 season in mind, which quarterback would you want on your team?

33. Eli Manning, Giants

Manning might have two Super Bowl wins on his resume, but it seems pretty clear at this point that his best days are behind him. The Giants made a big mistake passing on the chance to take a quarterback with the No. 2 overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft." Read more..
    Wentz and Brady too high. Ben way too low. Eli a little.too low but overall pretty accurate.

Comment

How do you take someone like this seriously when he puts 3 rookies(who have never taken an NFL snap) and Flaco in front of Ben Roethlisberger?

Comment

Excerpt: "The Giants made a big mistake passing on the chance to take a quarterback with the No. 2 overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft."
        Well, duh.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post
          How do you take someone like this seriously when he puts 3 rookies(who have never taken an NFL snap) and Flaco in front of Ben Roethlisberger?
          I don't know but wouldn't you like to have some of what he's smokin'?

Comment

That poll loses all credibility in putting QBs with zero to 2 seasons under their belts above Eli. And Andy Dalton is above Eli? Seriously? IMO, you have to have a solid body of work to be considered better than someone who has played 14yrs in the NFL & has 2 SB titles to his name.

Comment

Dumb list. Silly rankings all over it. Shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comment

33. Eli Manning, Giants

Even I think this list is a joke. Eli is at worst the 20th or so best QB.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                  That poll loses all credibility in putting QBs with zero to 2 seasons under their belts above Eli. And Andy Dalton is above Eli? Seriously? IMO, you have to have a solid body of work to be considered better than someone who has played 14yrs in the NFL & has 2 SB titles to his name.
                  Well I think this is a list of the QB's as they are right now. Not their overall careers.

Comment

Originally posted by GCGiant View Post

I don't know but wouldn't you like to have some of what he's smokin'?
                    No,I would be in jail!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Well I think this is a list of the QB's as they are right now. Not their overall careers.
                      Regardless. Winston, Mariotta, Trubisky, Dalton, Flacco, all the rookie QBs drafted this yr, and many other QBs that I would not take over Eli in a playoff game. Just total BS on that "best-worst" QB list.

Comment

Anyone clicking on NJ.com deserves their misery.
                        Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

Comment

andy RED ROCKET dalton. roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

Regardless. Winston, Mariotta, Trubisky, Dalton, Flacco, all the rookie QBs drafted this yr, and many other QBs that I would not take over Eli in a playoff game. Just total BS on that "best-worst" QB list.
                            Well.."Eli in a playoff game" requires some Googling it was so long ago....So that may not really be valid anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Well.."Eli in a playoff game" requires some Googling it was so long ago....So that may not really be valid anymore.
                              Really? Just 2 yrs ago & Eli was not the reason they lost to GB.

Comment

Working...
                              X