Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

So glad that you're feeling...
    Still don't really get this forum thing after all these years..
    Pretty sad..
    I have no idea what this post means but it's another one of your posts that's making me feel better.
    Last edited by DarkSaint; 06-08-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

What's the big deal with tipping the Bills off??

Sounds like fake news to me..

If the Jets didn't want to get the 2nd pick instead of the 3rd pick for the same price then you have to fire their GM...

Face it Gettleman's job is to improve a 3 win team as fast as he can and making a trade was the best way to get there...
      Buffalo was the "other" team rumored to be desperate for a QB in this recent draft. You know, the handful of teams that pick QBs almost every year. Cleveland, Buffalo, and the Jets. Funny thought I just had...you really believe any of these teams figured it out yet?

I liked the draft so Im pretty against your opinions. I do not buy into a lot of these "draft rules" we hear about this time of year. The goal is to get talented players onto your team. Everything else is just complicating something that should be so simple. Projecting which players are going to be good is hard enough without these "meta-rules" fabricated by those not directly involved in the draft process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Again......"reports" involving the draft and what teams are doing or did do, need to all be taken with a grain of salt.
        Just because its a "report" doesnt mean you should automatically discredit it. "Reports" are all we basically have this time of year minus the occasional interview or public statement. The report seemed valid....unlike a ton of crap Ive read in the past few months. I agree, sports writing has taken a turn for the worst over the last decade but there are still good writers out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moecoastie77 View Post

I liked the draft so Im pretty against your opinions. I do not buy into a lot of these "draft rules" we hear about this time of year. The goal is to get talented players onto your team.
          I couldn't agree more that the goal is to get talented playersss onto you team..

With the 2nd pick this year they could have 1 RB or up to 4 players drafted in the 1st two rounds...

You can keep your 1 RB while I will take the 4 pack...

Comment

Buffalo was the "other" team rumored to be desperate for a QB in this recent draft. You know, the handful of teams that pick QBs almost every year. Cleveland, Buffalo, and the Jets. Funny thought I just had...you really believe any of these teams figured it out yet?
            This doesn't explain why tipping the Bill's off about a trade was a bad thing...

Comment

Just because its a "report" doesnt mean you should automatically discredit it. "Reports" are all we basically have this time of year minus the occasional interview or public statement. The report seemed valid....unlike a ton of crap Ive read in the past few months. I agree, sports writing has taken a turn for the worst over the last decade but there are still good writers out there.
              Did you hear the "report" that the only QB the Giants would take if he was available was Sam Darnold?
              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Did you hear the "report" that the only QB the Giants would take if he was available was Sam Darnold?
                With the way FO was talking about Barkley, you could have Andrew Luck sitting there and it would have been a hard pass

Comment

Working...
                X