This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoever derailed this message board should be ashamed

this board would seem to me to be exactly what this team needs to keep fans interest going, especially after last seasons disaster..

Fear not:

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/
    sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
      this board would seem to me to be exactly what this team needs to keep fans interest going, especially after last seasons disaster..
      Mara fired the GM, the HC, the staff, players, and now the GMB. Clean slate.
      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

LOL.
        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Been going to "the Giants Board" not missing a beat there, try it out is the best recommendation.

Figure they wanted a another degree of separation from the fans... plus there is so much social media it may not have fit with that "contemporary feel" to it. In

fact this may be one of my last posts here fun while it lasted.

Comment

I haven't been here in quite awhile...this is almost depressing news lol.
            my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
              +1.
              NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
              Garrett Bolles - OT
              David Njoku - TE
              Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

well Mara hasn't exactly impressed me as an owner ....

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
                  most of us are already there...

Comment

most of us are already there...
                    Exactly. Good times there already.
                    sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Any fan who needs a message board just to keep their interest in a team is the one who should be ashamed, but thats just one man's opinion.
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                        Any fan who needs a message board just to keep their interest in a team is the one who should be ashamed, but thats just one man's opinion.
                        did you really think about your answer before posting it

Comment

Sure, of course. If a message board shutting down negatively affects your interest in the team you claim to be a fan of, I'd have to question your fanhood. The team has been around long before the internet, and certainly longer than message boards. If you're old enough, how did the team keep your interest previously?
                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

People here wanted wholesale changes and got them!!!!
                            sigpic #80

Comment

What’s funny is when Die Hard was a mod he would of most likely given a citation for the post that he just made. It would of fallen under “attatcking another poster”. He is a joke and is not to be taken seriously. He was a mod on a message board. Does it get any more pathetic ? Lol. I was laughing when he was posting a few weeks back that he may not make the jump to the other message board because it may upset other posters. The dude has a poor sense of reality. lol.
                              Last edited by R2Z2; 06-08-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X