Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Die-Hard really is a hypocritical ******r, but other than that agreed for once. It's a damn message board. There's plenty of platforms to continue talking Giants. Facebook groups, Twitter, Subreddits, Rosie's site.

Man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
      Die-Hard really is a hypocritical ******r, but other than that agreed for once. It's a damn message board. There's plenty of platforms to continue talking Giants. Facebook groups, Twitter, Subreddits, Rosie's site.

Man up.
      some people just feel the need to find a way to disagree with whats been said and I think thats what we're seeing here . Yes its just a message board and we will all find other places to go to discuss the team. A lot of us have been on this board for more than 10 years so it just comes as a surprise to us that we have to move on but we will move on, no big deal....

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post

Exactly. Good times there already.
        Im a creature of habit and will ride the last wave of this board till it fizzes out. I've posted over there just a couple of times so far but I will pick up on <July 13th
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

"My MB will be history on July 13th!!!"
          "My *** will posting over there on July 13th!!!"
          "I can't wait to see all you guys there over there on July 13th!!!"

Lol

Who gets the Reference??
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post

Man up.
            Die Hard is a great American.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
              some people just feel the need to find a way to disagree with whats been said and I think thats what we're seeing here . Yes its just a message board and we will all find other places to go to discuss the team. A lot of us have been on this board for more than 10 years so it just comes as a surprise to us that we have to move on but we will move on, no big deal....
              It all points back to one thing. The guy was a moderator on a sports message board. Not trying to be mean but he most likely doesn’t have a whole lot going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Is he really ?

Comment

Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

It all points back to one thing. The guy was a moderator on a sports message board. Not trying to be mean but he most likely doesn’t have a whole lot going on.
                  And you are here complaining about a guy that hasn't been a moderator on this message board for well over a year, so you obviously have a full social schedule yourself, not to mention that you also appear to have a lot of anger and/or resentment by the way you've been treated on a message board. Hence, the bitter attacks against me. The irony is hilarious, but dont fret because you've got company, as evidenced by the replies from the other grudge holding, bitter children

I volunteered to help moderate the boards in my free time. Several people have, because we wanted to help try to improve the place by keeping childish, ignorant comments out of the equation. Obviously, you slid in under the radar, or at least you did with your current username. What was your previously banned username, if I may ask? I've got a suspicion that I know exactly who it is, I just want to see if you've got the balls to admit it.
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Thats the rumor
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

And you are here complaining about a guy that hasn't been a moderator on this message board for well over a year, so you obviously have a full social schedule yourself, not to mention that you also appear to have a lot of anger and/or resentment by the way you've been treated on a message board. Hence, the bitter attacks against me. The irony is hilarious, but dont fret because you've got company, as evidenced by the replies from the other grudge holding, bitter children

I volunteered to help moderate the boards in my free time. Several people have, because we wanted to help try to improve the place by keeping childish, ignorant comments out of the equation. Obviously, you slid in under the radar, or at least you did with your current username. What was your previously banned username, if I may ask? I've got a suspicion that I know exactly who it is, I just want to see if you've got the balls to admit it.
                      Lmao I’m sorry man. I didn’t think I would upset you so much with that post. I actually feel bad now, I realized by that long response thr comments I made not only hit home but are true. I wasn’t trying to be mean. But honestly I’ve never had any issues with you or anyone on here. I just noticed you took ur self and these message boards a little too seriously. I saw you commenting how you were debating not going to another message board because it would cause an uprising. Get a grip bud. Good luck to you lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
                        I dont mean to hurt your feelings, but you really suck at trolling. Put some more effort into it and try again

Comment

The advice from this board is what got the Giants two super bowl victories.

Comment

Originally posted by AntB View Post
                            The advice from this board is what got the Giants two super bowl victories.
                            That's what my trophy says
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

That's what my trophy says
                              What do your SB rings say?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

What do your SB rings say?
                                Defense wins Championships
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X