X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Defense wins Championships
    Not true last year.
    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Not true last year.
      We are being sarcastic for the moment. My SB ring just has my name inscribed inside the band
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Defense wins Championships
        Smart ring. And large apparently, that's a lot of words...

Comment

We are being sarcastic for the moment. My SB ring just has my name inscribed inside the band
          I don't care if they are closing the place down, do not explain the jokes, Ro.

We've got to hold onto some principles, man.

Comment

Not true last year.
            We had a defense last year?
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Did they inscribe MVP after your name or just leave that as understood?

Comment

I know . I am still shocked that 2 Defenses that we exposed to be sieves made it as far as they did.
                "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

We had a defense last year?
                  I would not call what we fielded exactly Defense

More like a road obstruction . It will slow you down but won't stop you

I was referring to the 2 teams poor Defensive play that were in the game.
                  Last edited by TEM; 06-11-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

I dont mean to hurt your feelings, but you really suck at trolling. Put some more effort into it and try again
                    You didn’t hurt my feelings at all lol. You can call it “trolling” or whatever, the few posts I’ve seen in regards to football you seem like a knowledgeable fan. I was just making an observation about your contradicting behavior as a mod and as someone who takes them self too seriously. You really think your presence on another message board would cause issues ? Get a grip bud. Hope this talk helped and I look forward to hearing your take on the giants on Rosey’s site.

Comment

I would not call what we fielded exactly Defense

More like a road obstruction . It will slow you down but won't stop you

I was referring to the 2 teams poor Defensive play that were in the game.
                      Ah, now I get it.....as is often the case, I didn't read enough of the thread.
                      Sorry sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

I dont mean to hurt your feelings, but you really suck at trolling. Put some more effort into it and try again
                        I thought editing quotes was against the rules.

Comment

Working...
                        X