Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants QB Davis Webb stands by his 'great arm' comments: 'I ain't backing down from that one'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants QB Davis Webb stands by his 'great arm' comments: 'I ain't backing down from that one'

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...606-story.html

Excerpt: "Davis Webb certainly does not lack any confidence when it comes to his arm strength.

The Giants backup quarterback told Sports Illustrated this week that he “can throw it better than anybody. I have a great arm,” and stood by at least the latter part of that claim on Wednesday.

“Yeah, I think it got blown out (of proportion) a little bit,” Webb said at the “Children of the City Charity Bowl” in Midtown. “I said I think it’s stronger than a lot of guys and it is. I ain’t backing down from that one. Sorry. I have a strong arm. I wouldn’t say strongest in world but it’s stronger than a lot of guys and I’m not afraid to say it.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...606-story.html

Excerpt: "Davis Webb certainly does not lack any confidence when it comes to his arm strength.

The Giants backup quarterback told Sports Illustrated this week that he “can throw it better than anybody. I have a great arm,” and stood by at least the latter part of that claim on Wednesday.

“Yeah, I think it got blown out (of proportion) a little bit,” Webb said at the “Children of the City Charity Bowl” in Midtown. “I said I think it’s stronger than a lot of guys and it is. I ain’t backing down from that one. Sorry. I have a strong arm. I wouldn’t say strongest in world but it’s stronger than a lot of guys and I’m not afraid to say it.” Read more...
    Not as strong as Josh Allen's. Just sayin'.

Comment

talk about a whole lotta nothin

Comment

Only way to resolve this is to have all of the quarterbacks on both teams arm wrestle before each game.

Comment

Having the strongest arm doesn't always equate into having the best arm in the NFL. I'll take an extremely accurate QB that may not have a canon arm over a guy with a howitzer that cannot thread a needle at crunch time.

Comment

Until he holds the ball too long and gets clobbered. Then he may change his tune.
            "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
              Having the strongest arm doesn't always equate into having the best arm in the NFL. I'll take an extremely accurate QB that may not have a canon arm over a guy with a howitzer that cannot thread a needle at crunch time.
              https://youtu.be/QDXjTDB24cI?t=43s

Comment

Not a terrible thing for him to say, but I think he could possibly have said something better.

Comment

Originally posted by AntB View Post
                  Only way to resolve this is to have all of the quarterbacks on both teams arm wrestle before each game.
                  +1 , then Slap Box

Comment

I like confidence.......That's how u grow a pair
                    Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

I like confidence.......That's how u grow a pair
                      Love your balls man! Seriously love the white look. Can’t believe I’ve never seen it in that color before. Particularly like the Giants logo with the brown.

Comment

^^^^ hahahaha
                        Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
                        X