Brandon Myers, Louis Murphy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Did Bennett do anything in the preseason last year? I seriously don't remember. I know he started the season off fast.
    dude...I cant remember what I did yesterday....lol

I thknk he prob made at least 6 or 7 grabs....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Do we even check down to our TE's or RB's?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        He's retiring.
        That was my AI impersonation. I thought he retired a couple of years ago. Sad.
        Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          dude...I cant remember what I did yesterday....lol

I thknk he prob made at least 6 or 7 grabs....
          You came on here and yelled at people.
          The usual.

Comment

If Murphy was our #1 or #2 I'd totally understand you guys not being happy with him. But he's our #4 WR... and when you take that into consideration he is pretty darn good. I'm totally happy with how he has performed so far.

Meyers on the other hand I'm more concerned with. He really does not look sharp at all when it comes to blocking. I'd be ok with this if he brought some sort of explosiveness with the offense, but hes looking very average there.

IMO if he doesn't start to show something soon he could be looking at losing his job to Robinson by about mid season.

Comment

You came on here and yelled at people.
              The usual.
              I never typed in caps....and who did yell at Rudyy my darling sweet and lovely GMB buddy......
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I never typed in caps....and who did yell at Rudyy my darling sweet and lovely GMB buddy......
                Caps aren't necessary. We all know you're yelling and throwing rage fits.

Comment

Everybody keeps talking about Meyer's blocking. He's not a blocker, he is a pass catching TE. We new that when we signed him.
                  Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Well they may still turn out to be good signings but you have to remember they came cheap. Just saying they have a lot o prove. This team has a #1 and #2 already. They also Randle and JJ. Yes, JJ.

Comment

Did Bennett do anything in the preseason last year? I seriously don't remember. I know he started the season off fast.
                      Bennett had 7 catches for 49 yards and a TD in 2012 preseason.
                      Week 1 he had 3 grabs for 27 yards and a TD.
                      Week 2 he had 1 catch for 7 yards
                      Week 3 he had 3 for 15 yards
                      Nothing in week 4.

Bennett has not had any catches for the Bears yet this preseason.

Comment

Caps aren't necessary. We all know you're yelling and throwing rage fits.

you have the wroong impression of me. I am mild mannered and very very CALM

Comment

Originally posted by lamas View Post
                          Bennett had 7 catches for 49 yards and a TD in 2012 preseason.
                          Week 1 he had 3 grabs for 27 yards and a TD.
                          Week 2 he had 1 catch for 7 yards
                          Week 3 he had 3 for 15 yards
                          Nothing in week 4.

Bennett has not had any catches for the Bears yet this preseason.
                          so he stinks too.....lol

Comment

so he stinks too.....lol
                            Have to say, he didn't exactly light it up before coming here. It would be understandable if some Bears fans are showing some concern over their new TE being so quiet this pre season.

Comment

Everybody keeps talking about Meyer's blocking. He's not a blocker, he is a pass catching TE. We new that when we signed him.
                              I think that is what has everyone upset. He's a pass catching TE that isn't really catching passes. So if he can't block and isn't catching passes he is pretty useless out there.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGFan84 View Post
                                I think that is what has everyone upset. He's a pass catching TE that isn't really catching passes. So if he can't block and isn't catching passes he is pretty useless out there.
                                Yeah, that was my concern when he was signed - he just doesn't fit the mold of a Giants tight end. It looks like they're going to have to make him fit.
                                Last edited by Flip Empty; 08-22-2013, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X