Brandon Myers, Louis Murphy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Myers, Louis Murphy

With all the excitement when these guys came in I haven't seen or heard ANYTHING from these guys. Are they having problems with the offense? are the hurt? I was really hoping to see some of that Murphy speed on the field. Anyone know anything i don't?

Myers better show somehting significant this game....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

There are some positive reports on Myers from practices. I think it's just going to take time to develop that rapport with Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        Myers better show somehting significant this game....
        lol really?
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          lol really?
          yep....
          like make a few catches. That would be enough for me. havent seen him do **** yet. I am not one to be impatient but I havent seen anything from this 80 catch last season player. Well we did see one miscomminucation with Eli.....so there's that...lol
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I've heard some good things about both of them from practice, we talkin' about practice.

But we haven't really seen enough of them on the playing field yet. It will all come together.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Up to this point Myers has been invisible in pre season and Murphy hasn't taken the top off off any defense. Murphy also hasn't shown much in the way of moves or shiftiness after the catch. After he makes a reception he is corralled and brought down pretty quick. Murphy didn't do much with the Raiders and the quality of the QB was the excuse. Last season with the Panthers Cam Newton needed a go to guy opposite Steve Smith but Murphy had a weak showing for the season. I was impressed with Murphy coming out of college but his performance in the NFL thus far is average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I've heard some good things about both of them from practice, we talkin' about practice.

But we haven't really seen enough of them on the playing field yet. It will all come together.
                Exactly. You hear about the stuff in practice but in real games nothing

Comment

Originally posted by dnotch121 View Post
                  Exactly. You hear about the stuff in practice but in real games nothing
                  That's because their haven't been any real games yet. The season starts on September 8. If he's silent after the first month of the REAL season then I'll start to worry.
                  Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

not the game, practice...practice not the game!
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                      not the game, practice...practice not the game!
                      He's retiring.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                        That's because their haven't been any real games yet. The season starts on September 8. If he's silent after the first month of the REAL season then I'll start to worry.
                        I'll buy that. But as fans we all want to see the new toy do at least something !!!....

Comment

I just need Myers to beast it up this year.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            I'll buy that. But as fans we all want to see the new toy do at least something !!!....
                            Did Bennett do anything in the preseason last year? I seriously don't remember. I know he started the season off fast.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              I just need Myers to beast it up this year.
                              I wonder how we are going to use him. I get the hint from Gilbride he wants him to learn the Giant way, stretching the field and all. I had hoped Gilbride would incorporate more intermediate routes that Meyers seemed to excel at with the Raiders to add some consistency to our offense.

I just feel like our offense is so hit or miss with our focus on the deep ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X