Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we win this Sunday we host the Lions or Atlanta....who then?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we win this Sunday we host the Lions or Atlanta....who then?

Does anyone have prediction on who and where we will play in the playoffs if we keep advancing?
    Our likely opponents?

What are chances we have to go to that hell hole in New Orleans?

Looks like GB will be seeded 1st, SFO #2, and The Saints #3......if the games this weelk play out to predictions

We will be seeded #4

I KNOW THIS IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL........please do not bore me with that response- "we have to get there 1st"

I'm just trying to chart our destiny if we keep winning in the NFC

I'm assuming we will play the #1 seed as the #4- so we go to GB

The other game would be the 49rs hosting New Orleans

The best outcome for us then would be us going to SFO and going on to face the Patriots for Giants/Patriots II in Indianapolis

ESPN just predicted the Cowboys to win sunday so were w a shoe in now

Re: If we win this Sunday we host the Lions or Atlanta....who then?

1.GB
    2.SF
    3.NO
    4.NY
    5.DET
    6.Atl

WC Round - Ny over DEt and NO over ATL
    Divisional - Ny over GB and NO over SF
    NFC Championship - NO over NY????

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]1.GB
      2.SF
      3.NO
      4.NY
      5.DET
      6.Atl

NFC Championship - NO over NY????[/quote]

hopefully you have that SF/NO game wrong

If SFO can stymie the Saints Offense.....its possible

I think this is more possible than us winning in New Orleans..........but if we did that would be soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet........maybe have Brees carried off the field as icing on the cake
      after JPP falls on him

Comment

If we win this Sunday, we host either Atlanta or Lions. The answer to "who then" isn't necessary until we beat either Atlanta or Detroit, but that remains to be seen if we even get that far.

It starts in New York against Dallas

Comment

NY over Det
          NO over Atl

NY over GB
          SF over NO (NO is a drastically different team on the road)

NY over SF

not that I think this is what will happen, but if you told me the NYG got to the SB this is how I'd assume they got there.

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]1.GB
            2.SF
            3.NO
            4.NY
            5.DET
            6.Atl

NFC Championship - NO over NY????[/quote]

Just thinking about that seems daunting. But, the Giants don't make anything easy, and don't do anything the easy way. ATL then GB then NO then PIT. Would be another epic run.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]If we win this Sunday, we host either Atlanta or Lions. The answer to "who then" isn't necessary until we beat either Atlanta or Detroit, but that remains to be seen if we even get that far.

It starts in New York against Dallas[/quote]

You just HAD to be the guy who ignored my plea to lose the "we have to get there 1st" BS.....this is a hypothetical post..........keep your negative reality to yourself LOL

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]If we win this Sunday, we host either Atlanta or Lions. The answer to "who then" isn't necessary until we beat either Atlanta or Detroit, but that remains to be seen if we even get that far.

You just HAD to be the guy who ignored my plea to lose the "we have to get there 1st" BS.....this is a hypothetical post..........keep your negative reality to yourself LOL
                [/quote]

Oh, to say we have to beat Dallas first is a negative reality? LOL.

Are you like 10?

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]If we win this Sunday, we host either Atlanta or Lions. The answer to "who then" isn't necessary until we beat either Atlanta or Detroit, but that remains to be seen if we even get that far.

[/quote]

Are you like 10?[/quote]

No I'm 9 but I'll be 10 on Feb 11th, and I'm a girl

what are you like 3 and you cannot READ!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]If we win this Sunday, we host either Atlanta or Lions. The answer to "who then" isn't necessary until we beat either Atlanta or Detroit, but that remains to be seen if we even get that far.

[/quote]

Are you like 10?[/quote]

No I'm 9 but I'll be 10 on Feb 11th, and I'm a girl

F............N.............A..........H!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    [/quote]

It's okay pal, I understand. It's tough coming out like that.

Comment

Me too I understand it must be a titanic effort for you to be posting after your Lobotomy[]

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Me too I understand it must be a titanic effort for you to be posting after your Lobotomy[]
                        [/quote]

My brain is still functional, Nostradamus

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BParcells777"]Me too I understand it must be a titanic effort for you to be posting after your Lobotomy[]
                          [/quote]

My brain is still functional, Nostradamus[/quote]

dont let Jakk get under your skin. As long as he has his protective headgear on he cant hurt himself.

Comment

Just avoid New Orleans is all I ask if they make the playoffs.

I am concerned however, the Jets discovered a way to confuse the Giants offense. It was a lot of yardage but only 9 completions.

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]NY over Det
                              NO over Atl

NY over GB
                              SF over NO (NO is a drastically different team on the road)

NY over SF

not that I think this is what will happen, but if you told me the NYG got to the SB this is how I'd assume they got there.
                              [/quote]

This is actually a pretty good scenario, and one that could very well play out. I was about to post pretty much the same thing
                              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
                              X