STAND UP AND YELL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAND UP AND YELL!

"If you haven't heard yet, Eli Manning recorded a spot that the New York Giants sent out to season ticket holders this week. Eli's message to Giants fans, "Be loud on Sunday Night". I concur with his statement. STAND UP ALL GAME!!!! Make Romo MISERABLE!! LETS GO!"

You hear that old people! Stand up! Don't sit down and tell others to sit down and shut up. Be loud the entire time the D is on the field. Show up for kickoff! Stay till the clock is 0:00.

*Of course this is only if the Giants show up. If they don't, I don't blame you.

Re: STAND UP AND YELL!

Lol, I love when the older people scream at the people in front to sit down.

For real, we need to stand up, yell, and wave those godamn towels

Comment

We go the call yesterday but my mother-in-law picked it up and listened to it instead of allowing to go to voice mail.

But not to worry she told me all about it when I got home from work.

[:'(]

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

This is not a game to sit. Stand up Yell Scream and briong it home baby! Go GMEN 31-17 Final

Comment

Won't be at the game, but I suggest if anyone is told to sit down, to either ignore that person or go off on them.

I'd flip a **** if someone told me to sit down during a game like this.

Comment

Last week at the giants/jets game i paid $200 to sit in sec 137....payin good money for good seats im gonna stand when i wanna stand......first time i stood up the guy behind me (jets fan) told me to sit down he can't see. First thing i said was "too bad, better get used to it cause im gonna be here all game".....he left at halftime haha.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

"If you haven't heard yet, Eli Manning recorded a spot that the New York Giants sent out to season ticket holders this week. Eli's message to Giants fans, "Be loud on Sunday Night". I concur with his statement. STAND UP ALL GAME!!!! Make Romo MISERABLE!! LETS GO!"

You hear that old people! Stand up! Don't sit down and tell others to sit down and shut up. Be loud the entire time the D is on the field. Show up for kickoff! Stay till the clock is 0:00.

*Of* course this is only if the Giants show up. If they don't, I don't blame you.

[/quote]
              Agree to many times are fans are a non factor at games just sitting there like they are a movie theater
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

if you're gonna' sit and stay docile-stay home on your couch-I won't be at the game but I'll be standing and yelling in the barage(garage) loud enough for you all at the game to hear me from Syracuse!!!

Comment

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="RUbaseball24"]Last week at the giants/jets game i paid $200 to sit in sec 137....payin good money for good seats im gonna stand when i wanna stand......first time i stood up the guy behind me (jets fan) told me to sit down he can't see. First thing i said was "too bad, better get used to it cause im gonna be here all game".....he left at halftime haha.[/quote]

I had the exact same thing happen to me

and everyone says Giant fans suck and they yell "down in front!!" all the time bla bla bla

I saw more butts thay never left their seat at the Jets game than I have ever seen at a Giant game

so much for the myth of the rowdy Jet fan.....I saw none of that

Comment

Sometimes I believe their is a direct correlation of the louder the crowd gets the more yards the Giants give up. It can be hard to get up for a team that gives up 10 3rd and longs.

I will be there and be loud but if we cant get off the field on 3rd and longs I will lose interest. In other words I will be pumped up till the issue is not in doubt.

I just hope the second half is more a celebration and not a football game.

Comment

It's do or die time, "win or go home"..... the fans at the stadium gotta treat it as such. They gotta make it hard for Romo to get the team set or to audible. I don't wanna hear the Cowboys snap count. Fans that wanna sip on hot cocoa in a snuggie while sitting down should stay home.

Comment

I will be there tomorrow night! Im gonna be screaming until I cant scream anymore. I plan on losing my voice for the next month! Lets go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Lemay92"]I will be there tomorrow night! Im gonna be screaming until I cant scream anymore. I plan on losing my voice for the next month! Lets go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

during football season the only days I have a voice are thurs. through sat.

usually takes 4 days for it to come back fully ..

this actually kinda helps me because most of my business consist of meetings and negotiations and the raspy voice is kinda charming ive heard

Comment

It has NOTHING to do with age jerks! I have been going and screaming for my whole life. I have seen too many times DRUNK punks screaming for "DEFENSE" when Giants have the ball because they have no clue. No actual football spirit, just an excuse to get drunk. I'm sick and tired of you all dissing those of us that have supported this team before you were even a DNA sample. I scream and swear and cry more than anyone. A little courtesy is not too much to ask in life. I'm out...done with this board for a while.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X