No announcement yet.

''A Football Life'' - Michael Strahan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching it....DVR'd it from earlier on. The first 10 minutes or so I thought it was going to go bad. Just seemed like they were throwing a story together off the cuff with him sitting in a studio doing an interview and so forth. I admit, it got MUCH better though. It actually ended up being my favorite "Football Life" episode thus far. The Belichick one would probably be my second but this was better. Just a great and inspirational story. It was done in classic Giants style too with it building momentum as it went along. The riding the bike at the end was a great touch.

Those Football Life writers/directors have put together some really solid shows. Big fan of the series.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I enjoyed it as well. Yes. The Belichick one is very good also. I was surprised to see Fassel on the back story show that followed it.

Next week is Pat Summerall.

Comment

i like how he mentions that breaking lawrence taylor's single season sack record in 2001 was more important than breaking the all time season record set by gastineau and that if people are so upset at how he broke gastineau's record than have someone break his record so people can stop complaining about it.

Comment

link for this? missed it and only have standard cable.
          LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
          VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
          2. OT/OG
          3. S for Collins DUO
          4. WR
          5. OT/OG
          6. TE
          7. LB

Comment

It was really fun to watch. After LT, Stray is my favorite player. I had a unique chance to meet him and I can tell you he has a heart of Gold. A great player, the ultimate leader and even greater human being!

Comment

Watching this football life in the middle of an 0-6 season made this season that much harder all the sudden. I thought I was over it and was just ready for a top 5 draft pick, but now I realize half these guys dont know what it even means to be a True Giant, miss Strahan for his leadership and showing guys what it takes to really be a Giant.

Comment

I had the opposite slant. The show was a refreshing break from this season. Nice to see something positive about the Giants, we really have had some good times around here -- present circumstances excepted.
                sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

It was good the Bill B. was my favorite one though...
                  Go Giants!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 45Jones View Post
                    I had the opposite slant. The show was a refreshing break from this season. Nice to see something positive about the Giants, we really have had some good times around here -- present circumstances excepted.
                    Agree on this point as well

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                      Watching this football life in the middle of an 0-6 season made this season that much harder all the sudden. I thought I was over it and was just ready for a top 5 draft pick, but now I realize half these guys dont know what it even means to be a True Giant, miss Strahan for his leadership and showing guys what it takes to really be a Giant.

Don't worry, we have Tuck to punch people in the face in case they get outta line

Comment

I missed it, is it online?

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                        1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                        Giants 13

Comment

Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
                          I missed it, is it online?
                          NFL Network, will have multiple replays.
                          sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

It was worth the watch. Well done.
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                            X