X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm big on Sintim too, but....

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"]well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.
    [/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm a moron for not buying into all the hype right away. You're right, you must be a complete idiot not to dub someone the next big thing based off of an average performance in the preseason.

My point is that I think people are jumping the gun. Same with Moss, same with Nicks. I'm confident in our crew, but I don't think they're going to be slamming around 1st stringers like they were with guys that'll be on the PS.

And by the way, your baby is ugly.
    [/quote]

How can U say that about someones kid like that Your a class a scumbag

[/quote]

Really? I didn't steal his wallet or get him fired from his job. I didn't lie to him, I just told him the truth. Since when does honesty make you a scumbag?
    [/quote]
    like i did when i called you a moron. you have proved my point thank you.

Comment

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]From moron, to pedophile, to unable to find a woman to sleep with me? Then you wonder why I point out the obvious?

I'm not just randomly throwing insults at you, I'm just telling it like I see it. I see a picture of a baby, and as far as the standard for babies go, it is a pretty dumb looking baby.
      [/quote]
      im just doin the same and i know my kids cute. your sad to insult a kid because someone thinks your a moron. so so sad.

Comment

Obviously you are vastly superior to me intellectually.

im glad i have proved ur point

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]From moron, to pedophile, to unable to find a woman to sleep with me? Then you wonder why I point out the obvious?

I'm not just randomly throwing insults at you, I'm just telling it like I see it. I see a picture of a baby, and as far as the standard for babies go, it is a pretty dumb looking baby.
          [/quote]
          im just doin the same and i know my kids cute. your sad to insult a kid because someone thinks your a moron. so so sad.
          [/quote]

Do you think Feagles could punt him high enough to hit the jumbo-tron in Dallas?

Comment

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Obviously you are vastly superior to me intellectually.

im glad i have proved ur point
            [/quote]
            of course i am. was there any doubt?

Comment

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]From moron, to pedophile, to unable to find a woman to sleep with me? Then you wonder why I point out the obvious?

[/quote]
              [/quote]

Do you think Feagles could punt him high enough to hit the jumbo-tron in Dallas?
              [/quote]
              i doubt it but i bet i could punt you that high. tell you what why dont you come to greenville NC and we'll practice

Comment

Okay, which trailer park do you live in?

Comment

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Okay, which trailer park do you live in?
                  [/quote]
                  the one right next to your moms. only mine doesnt have *****s in it

Comment

sitim has potentionl thats all i will say is this oddd thread..........wow

Comment

[quote user="derekunion28"]sitim has potentionl thats all i will say is this oddd thread..........wow[/quote]

Hey, at least it's a break from the OMGZORS SINORICE MOSSSSS!!!

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Okay, which trailer park do you live in?
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote]

Did your sister/aunt drink a lot while she was pregnant? I think I see signs of fetal alcohol syndrome in that kid.

Comment

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Okay, which trailer park do you live in?
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

Did your sister/aunt drink a lot while she was pregnant? I think I see signs of fetal alcohol syndrome in that kid.
                          [/quote]
                          i dont think so but my aunt didnt give birth to my child you stereotypical ******bag

Comment

LOL what?

Comment

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]LOL what?
                              [/quote]
                              not shocked you didnt understand a straight forward answer to your question

Comment

ah i meant stereotyping

Comment

Working...
                                X