Hope this team doesn't come out flat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope this team doesn't come out flat.

Yeah I'm excited about the game, but this team has been so inconsistent. To simply says this is a must win game for this te doesn't make me fell any more confident they will show up.

The last time they played this team they got lucky. I hope they don't need luck to win this time and they come out and take care of business.

Re: Hope this team doesn't come out flat.

[quote user="buddy33"]Yeah I'm excited about the game, but this team has been so inconsistent. To simply says this is a must win game for this te doesn't make me fell any more confident they will show up.

The last time they played this team they got lucky. I hope they don't need luck to win this time and they come out and take care of business.[/quote]

we've come out flat to inferior teams with poor records. vs quality teams we've played with intensity, sans the NO game.

and in no way was the win vs dallas lucky. sure they missed on one pass that could have made it much harder, but there was no luck when eli was throwing picture perfect passes to score 15 points in 3 minutes 30 seconds. it was near impossible, not luck at least imo.

id say dallas was lucky to jump out to the lead they had before id say the giants got lucky to win

Comment

not this week ...TC will have 'em ready

The crowd noise and atmosphere will be immense

i'll be screaming at my TV from England at 3 am
      Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]not this week ...TC will have 'em ready

i'll be screaming at my TV from England at 3 am[/quote]wow...do you peep at the NYG mb before you get the game??....

Comment

Actually if the Stars score at all I hope they score quick.......teams that score quick lose big 90% of the time

I told my son that last week when he was down about the Jets 1st TD

Its like ties in Baccarat ....they do often repeat.....why?........nobody knows

One of the great mysteries of the Universe

In the case of early 1st score it usually results in the scoring team letting down their guard

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Actually if the Stars score at all I hope they score quick.......teams that score quick lose big 90% of the time

In the case of early 1st score it usually results in the scoring team letting down their guard
            [/quote]

Teams that score quick lose big 90% of the time???

Please provide a source for that statistic.

Comment

Yeah I'm not buying that stat.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Actually if the Stars score at all I hope they score quick.......teams that score quick lose big 90% of the time

[/quote]
                Jack , the logic in some of your threads is one of the great mysteries of the universe . Does Jack Jnr. share your talent for fabulous predictions and remarkable factual knowledge by the way ?

Comment

This team has shown it can be unpredictable, the Redskin game they took for granted for sure but now with their backs against the wall I can't see anyone not being pumped at the flip of the coin.

No early drops, thats all I ask, catch the damn ball and everything will be fine.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]not this week ...TC will have 'em ready

i'll be screaming at my TV from England at 3 am[/quote]wow...do you peep at the NYG mb before you get the game??....
                    [/quote]

Dont worry , I will be watching it live Blueomaha . The game kicks off at 01.20 over here. Can't wait for another allnighter

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"][quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]not this week ...TC will have 'em ready

[/quote]

Dont worry , I will be watching it live Blueomaha . The game kicks off at 01.20 over here. Can't wait for another allnighter[/quote]

That's awesome man you and BB2 make me proud to be a Giants fan

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Thanks Giantz4life , wouldn't miss it for the world ( and I know that BB2 feels the same ) regards UK

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]Yeah I'm excited about the game, but this team has been so inconsistent. To simply says this is a must win game for this te doesn't make me fell any more confident they will show up.

The last time they played this team they got lucky. I hope they don't need luck to win this time and they come out and take care of business.[/quote]

This post has Buddy written all over it. []
                          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="buddy33"]Yeah I'm excited about the game, but this team has been so inconsistent. To simply says this is a must win game for this te doesn't make me fell any more confident they will show up. The last time they played this team they got lucky. I hope they don't need luck to win this time and they come out and take care of business.[/quote]

This post has Buddy written all over it. []
                            [/quote]

One thing I can say is Buddy is consistent.

By the way, GMEN are taking it this weekend Buddy, had enough of thelet downs, all the marbles, no f'n around this game, Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, JPP take it to them.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Well the blame will fall on coughlin if the players are flat and if they win the reason is the players overcame the odds.

Comment

Working...
                              X