I believe ... but also worried

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe ... but also worried

I can't help but bthink that we really only beat one team worth a crap (Pats) so far & we lost to seattle, skins, & philly all at home.. dallas is better than each of those teams.

I hope we bring the ruckas like never before !!

Re: I believe ... but also worried

[quote user="tabouli88"]I can't help but bthink that we really only beat one team worth a crap (Pats) so far & we lost to seattle, skins, & philly all at home.. dallas is better than each of those teams.

I hope we bring the ruckas like never before !![/quote]

So is Dallas considered"worth a crap" or not? we already beat them once!
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

[quote user="fansince69"][quote user="tabouli88"]I can't help but bthink that we really only beat one team worth a crap (Pats) so far & we lost to seattle, skins, & philly all at home.. dallas is better than each of those teams.

I hope we bring the ruckas like never before !![/quote]

So is Dallas considered"worth a crap" or not? we already beat them once!
      [/quote]

+1

It's all about the specific matchups. Transitive property doesn't work in the nfl.

Comment

I'm more worried about this team's propensity for laying eggs in big spots.
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I'm worried because Dallas basically had us beat the first game. We can't keep relying on Eli to bring us back.

Comment

I'm always worried against division rivals.

However, Dallas fans are probably saying similar things on their board because they've only beaten 1 team with a winning record this year (when the 49ers were 1-0 in week 2).

Comment

I'm always worried against division rivals.

However, Dallas fans are probably saying similar things on their board because they've only beaten 1 team with a winning record this year (when the 49ers were 1-0 in week 2).

Comment

Worried :
                We haven't done all that great at home against lesser teams than dallas

Believe:
                Because it is a home game & we can't stink it up again can we? (we are due for a solid home win right?)

Comment

[quote user="tabouli88"]
                  Believe:
                  Because it is a home game & we can't stink it up again can we? (we are due for a solid home win right?)[/quote]

January 12, 2001 -- NFC Championship Game vs. Vikings, 41-0

Yeah I'd say we're due
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I am worried also, but would be even if we were playing the Rams.

BUT, I keep thinking.. we beat them IN Dallas with out Kenny Phillips,w/o Uymenyiora, Boley playing sparingly, Tuck missing a qauter and Bradshaw missing a half... and still WON.

We are in a better position tomorrow (minus Ballard) than we were a few weeks ago plus in front of our crowd.

Thats whats keeping me positive.

Comment

+1, plus dont forget dallas hasnt beaten any teams really except SF and that was bc SF for some reason declined a 15 yd penalty bc they made a 50 yd fg...couldnt understand y they wouldnt just take the penalty, and try and score a td.

but besides that dallas has lost every game vs a team w/ a winning record.

we also sat bradshaw for a half, boley was still getting healthy, no osi, no phillips (all the big plays dallas scored came where phillips would be)

I think we're due for an actual blow out win, every game has been super close and needing eli to pull it out for us, i see the d and run game actually taking the burden off eli and we win comftorably. dallas chokes in games like these, esp. romo

Comment

I hope your right 420

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]+1, plus dont forget dallas hasnt beaten any teams really except SF and that was bc SF for some reason declined a 15 yd penalty bc they made a 50 yd fg...couldnt understand y they wouldnt just take the penalty, and try and score a td.

but besides that dallas has lost every game vs a team w/ a winning record.

we also sat bradshaw for a half, boley was still getting healthy, no osi, no phillips (all the big plays dallas scored came where phillips would be)

I think we're due for an actual blow out win, every game has been super close and needing eli to pull it out for us, i see the d and run game actually taking the burden off eli and we win comftorably. dallas chokes in games like these, esp. romo[/quote]

We need to make Dallas one dimensional..If felix jones isnt 100% and we hold hom in check..we could get enough preasuure with just our front four. That means Romo throwing into double coverage. I think we win the turnover battle tomorrow, dont give them any big plays like the last time and we win..something like 23-13..

Comment

1healthy threat reciever doesn't equal confidence.

Comment

Worried, yeah i am too.....Dallas was one bad Romo pass away from putting us awat last time. Good news is JPP remains the starter and osi to sub.....I was under the impression our couching staff was completely clueless, i stand corrected

Comment

Working...
                              X