Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So umm... how the hell do we beat the Broncos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i just wish our offense moved as smoothly as denvers. did u hear the commentators identify how Denvers OC tries hard to send the play call in as soon as the previous play has ended? thats a point of emphasis even tho they run a no huddle offense.

our offense just seems so stale comared to some of these other offenses. we have so much talent there that should never be hte case.
    Stale HC, Stale OC = Stale Offense

Comment

Coughlin is now a "stooge"? That's ####ing stupid

Comment

No team is as good as the look or as bad as they look week one. Let the season play out.

Comment

Forfeit the game, then we don't have to watch the Giants getting beat.

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
            +1
            Trolls stick together

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
              Trolls stick together
              I love how anyone who isn't pro everything Giants related is a troll. It's going to be a loooooooooong year, some of you are going to get a hard dose of reality by the end of it that I already know is coming.

Comment

I love how anyone who isn't pro everything Giants related is a troll. It's going to be a loooooooooong year, some of you are going to get a hard dose of reality by the end of it that I already know is coming.
                Not being "pro everything the Giants do" doesn't mean calling TC a stooge....that is idiotic, stupid, moronic, asinine, senseless, foolish and many more words I can't think of

If you recall, I made this thread not to praise the Giants, but to say we're basically going to get smoked by the Broncos. Does that classify as "being pro everything the Giants do"?

Just because people aren't flat out idiots doesn't make them homers.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                  "With proper coaching/ game planning" And that is exactly what the Giants are lacking, despite all the accolades Coughlin gets, the game plan seems to go out of the window as soon as the opponents figure out that the 3 stooges( Coughlin , Perry the Fool and Killdrive) have only one game plan with 3 -4 plays! We cannot score a TD inside the 20 for nothing but we did have a great practice! As long as they have a great practice, Coughlin will be happy. He said, "I don't are where you score, just score" now that is a great game plan!
                  Stooges don't win Super Bowls and Coughlin is far off from being a stooge

Comment

I'm not going to get a hard dose of reality, because I know that football is just a game and is not nearly as important as many other things in this world. A hard dose of reality would be losing my job. I know how to prioritize.

Comment

Amazing to see how an offense should play. I'd love to get close to that level on this team. I think we have more skilled players at WR, Slot and RB. I don't honestly know the comparative talent on the OL. They look strong on Pass Pro though. Lets hope Gilbride manages to get our guys on the same page this year. I am optimistic that someday it will all come together. If we cant do it with this talent, Its time for a new OC.
                      # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

I think we can have a great year despite our dino coaches. But we do need change at the coaching staff. If ppl feel differently, just re-watch that falcons game last year or the 1st skins game in 2011. Coaches got outsmarted by Cofield.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                          Amazing to see how an offense should play. I'd love to get close to that level on this team. I think we have more skilled players at WR, Slot and RB. I don't honestly know the comparative talent on the OL. They look strong on Pass Pro though. Lets hope Gilbride manages to get our guys on the same page this year. I am optimistic that someday it will all come together. If we cant do it with this talent, Its time for a new OC.
                          they seem to have a solid o-line in my opinion especially with one of the best left tackles in the league in ryan clady.
                          Last edited by L.T.56; 09-06-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                            ..... If we cant do it with this talent, Its time for a new OC.
                            Not to take away from the rest of your great post, but this is +1 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                              Not to take away from the rest of your great post, but this is +1 billion.
                              I'm playing devil's advocate here, but what does, "do it" mean? Win the Super Bowl again for the third time in 6 or so years? "Killdrive" has posted a top 10 offense essentially every year he has been OC with the Giants, won 2 SBs, and set multiple Giants offensive records in his system.

I'm not trying to be a ****, but it's amazing to me how people think a new OC will magically change things over night. I'm not saying that a new OC is out of the question, but how can you argue with those stats?

Comment

Originally posted by davepc View Post
                                No team is as good as the look or as bad as they look week one. Let the season play out.
                                Yea how many times do you see a team score 50 one week and win in a blow out with everything going there way and the following week struggle to get anything right. It's week to week in the NFL. Doing something one week guarantees you nothing the following week. NFL is all about adjustments
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X