Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So umm... how the hell do we beat the Broncos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Having a much better DL performance than the Ravens showed
    - Double Welker down low and FORCE Peyton to go deep early.
    - Establish a running game early on.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
      Those are still under Gilbride's tenure, so actually it is quite relevant seeing as we are talking about the Giants success on offense under his control. How about when we steamrolled the #1 49ers defense last year? Is that better?

Or how about when we beat their #1 defense to win the NFC Championship?

I can keep going.

Now move a long child.
      Steamrolled the Niners with Kildrives offense huh? You mean when we kicked FG after FG after getting a trillion turnovers on D, or when we punted about 10x in a row in the NFCG before their PR saved us by fumbling the ball away? Yeah, those were 2 mighty impressive offensive explosions there genius. Yes, please keep going!

Comment

I will gladly forfeit the week 2 game in exchange to getting a chance at the Broncos again this February. GO GIANTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Yeah, but can the Giants get their rush going again? It was invisible last season.

Also, that Ravens D was already bad last season, and it only got worse during the off-season. They were tight against the cap and had to let a bunch of guys go.
          Good point. I don't know about invisible, but it was really inconsistent last year. But we are built around our pressure, and if we don't get any it's going to be a long day.

Comment

Why do so many of you get off on telling us not to panic and insinuating we want to give up on a season just because we ask how to beat the broncos. And the assumption that were over reacting cuz were young? I don't get it. Ever think that maybe we really want to discuss how to beat the broncos? Not every person is panic stricken when engaging In a debate like this. Can we just not post a reply if all your gonna do is bash the mental capacity of the posters involved in the discussion? I mean please give some people a damn break for once

With that said the key to victory is protect our Manning and get after their
            Manning
            Last edited by PhillipHols; 09-06-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

denvers been preparing for this game since last season ended against the ravens in bitter defeat. of course they were going to come out guns blazing. I didnt expect anything less than what they did last night

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
                Steamrolled the Niners with Kildrives offense huh? You mean when we kicked FG after FG after getting a trillion turnovers on D, or when we punted about 10x in a row in the NFCG before their PR saved us by fumbling the ball away? Yeah, those were 2 mighty impressive offensive explosions there genius. Yes, please keep going!
                No idea why he used the NFCCG as an example.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillipHols View Post
                  Why do so many of you get off on telling us not to panic and insinuating we want to give up on a season just because we ask how to beat the broncos. And the assumption that were over reacting cuz were young? I don't get it. Ever think that maybe we really want to discuss how to beat the broncos? Not every person is panic stricken when engaging In a debate like this. Can we just not post a reply if all your gonna do is bash the mental capacity of the posters involved in the discussion? I mean please give some people a damn break for once
                  Yeah, it's silly. You ignore them and discuss what you want to discuss. There'll always be someone willing.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Honestly....I think I could have been the OC in that game and Peyton would have been Peyton. He is the OC and the HC of whatever team he is on.

Just imagine how brilliant KG would become if he had Peyton Manning as his QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      Just imagine how brilliant KG would become if he had Peyton Manning as his QB.
                      Mainly because Peyton wouldn't put up with KG's crap for too long and kick him to the curb,

Comment

• it's easy, just score more points then they do
                        One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.
                        -Nietzsche

Comment

• This game makes me nervous because of our coaching staff. The last time we played Peyton the game plan was a complete joke. We ran with an all pass defending defense and the colts simply ran the ball down our throats. The coordinators didn't adjust a thing until after the doors were blown wide open. I was disgusted by the game plan that day. It was painfully obvious that the coaching staff dropped the ball. I just hope the prospect of facing Peyton and his receivers doesn't scare our coaching staff I to another lousy game plan

Comment

• we can beat them. we have better recievers than the ravens and a better qb throwing them the ball. if the oline can play good we have to match them point for point and give the ball to eli late in the fourth quarter ahd turn into captain clutch

Comment

• Peyton may be out of sync after being off 10 days. besides they are playing at MetLife not in Denver. in this game i think that's key.

the Giants are no pushover in the nfl and are as good as Denver in many areas. based on that i believe the G-Men will beat Peyton and his boys.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Peyton was unreal last night. 460yards 7TDs ! He is on pace for 112TDs and over 7000 yards!!

I hope Eli was watching football on his phone, cause that is what we need him to be this season!
                                Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X