watching NO vs CAR and noticed something about our run game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching NO vs CAR and noticed something about our run game

Our running backs have no explosion, no speed out of the backfield. Granted, the Oline needs to get more of a push. Ware has decent explosion but little vision/awareness for the hole.
    During the off-season we need an overhaul in our run-game, obviously, but I think we need to bring in some fresh (uninjured) speed.
    Both Carolina and New Orleans are ripping it up on the ground...good game with no implications on us so I will enjoy a fast-paced football game!

Re: watching NO vs CAR and noticed something about our run game

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Our running backs have no explosion, no speed out of the backfield. Granted, the Oline needs to get more of a push. Ware has decent explosion but little vision/awareness for the hole. During the off-season we need an overhaul in our run-game, obviously, but I think we need to bring in some fresh (uninjured) speed. Both Carolina and New Orleans are ripping it up on the ground...good game with no implications on us so I will enjoy a fast-paced football game![/quote]Ware has no explosion whatsoever.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Our running backs have no explosion, no speed out of the backfield. Granted, the Oline needs to get more of a push. Ware has decent explosion but little vision/awareness for the hole.
      During the off-season we need an overhaul in our run-game, obviously, but I think we need to bring in some fresh (uninjured) speed.
      Both Carolina and New Orleans are ripping it up on the ground...good game with no implications on us so I will enjoy a fast-paced football game![/quote]

Our run game has improved exponentially over the past month ...
      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Go Carolina, Go 49ers!

Comment

I honestly can say the angles the TV crews use change how fast people look.
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

NO is unstoppable. I don't see nobody stopping them in the playoffs... not even the Packers.

Comment

Sorry to change the subject. You can continue on with your regular scheduled program.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"]NO is unstoppable. I don't see nobody stopping them in the playoffs... not even the Packers.[/quote]

Maybe they'll stop padding Brees's stats now that they are up 38-14. But maybe not. I live in Greater N.O. area - God, I hope they don't win the SB again. Some of the ****iest folks in the world when they have a little success. Roll Tide!

Comment

Anybody else hear the phantom whistles in the first half?

Comment

I actually came into this thread expecting to see this

"It sucks."

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Anybody else hear the phantom whistles in the first half?[/quote]

Comment

We've relied on a bullying O-Line for a long time. Now that they're not that anymore, it shows the limitations of our RB's.

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"][quote user="BornLegend"]NO is unstoppable. I don't see nobody stopping them in the playoffs... not even the Packers.[/quote]

Maybe they'll stop padding Brees's stats now that they are up 38-14. But maybe not. I live in Greater N.O. area - God, I hope they don't win the SB again. Some of the ****iest folks in the world when they have a little success. Roll Tide!
                          [/quote]I think every team fans are ****y when they win a SB. These Saints are something else though, a well oiled machine. I don't feel sorry for a team getting blown out... you don't wanna see N.O. pad their stats, STOP em!

Comment

Drew brees still being in the game despite it being a blow out shows he only cares about padding his stats.
                            I hope if we face them again we crush him and make Drew cry.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="chasjay"][quote user="BornLegend"]NO is unstoppable. I don't see nobody stopping them in the playoffs... not even the Packers.[/quote]

[/quote]I think every team fans are ****y when they win a SB. These Saints are something else though, a well oiled machine. I don't feel sorry for a team getting blown out... you don't wanna see N.O. pad their stats, STOP em![/quote]

They are unbelievable offensively - no doubt. My comments are based on living here the past 11 years - believe me, they can take obnoxious to a whole other level. I don't expect them to slack off on the opponent - there's just a bit more to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X