INACTIVES?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INACTIVES?

Besides Ballard & Herzlich anyone have an idea?
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: INACTIVES?

New York Giants
    The following Giants are inactive tonight:

LB Mark Herzlich

C Jim Cordle

DT Jimmy Kennedy

T James Brewer

TE Jake Ballard

WR Ramses Barden

DE Justin Trattou

Comment

is barden hurt or coaches decision?

Comment

wtf, why Barden inactive???

Comment

[quote user="Rich4114"]wtf, why Barden inactive???
          [/quote]
          Because he's not good? Jernigan is more effective as a returner then barden at reciever

Comment

[quote user="Rich4114"]wtf, why Barden inactive???
            [/quote]My guess, because he sucks, but he might be injured.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Healthy scratch. Lol what a bum.

Comment

He's healthy it's due to the fact that he has not played well. Targeted seven times with one catch for four yards last week was his line I believe lol

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]He's healthy it's due to the fact that he has not played well. Targeted seven times with one catch for four yards last week was his line I believe lol[/quote]PFF had it at 5 targets. Nonetheless, Barden blows lol.

I really hope he comes to play next year if we even keep him.

Comment

He should be a huge threat in the redone, just hasn't worked out at all lol

Comment

I am hoping Barden gets another shot, but he did not perform well last week, didn't have that killer instinct to fight for the ball.

I would think they are not done with him, just not a good fit for tonight with the way Newman breaks on a ball, if Barden doesn't come back it's 6 the other way, can't give Dallas any gifts tonight.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I am hoping Barden gets another shot, but he did not perform well last week, didn't have that killer instinct to fight for the ball.

I would think they are not done with him, just not a good fit for tonight with the way Newman breaks on a ball, if Barden doesn't come back it's 6 the other way, can't give Dallas any gifts tonight.

[/quote]Yup, Barden was a no-show last week, but sowere the rest of the wide-outs, save for acouple of catches by Cruz.

As far as the red-zone threat, I can only remember one target earlier this year, his first game back I believe, where made the wrong adjustment.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]He should be a huge threat in the redone, just hasn't worked out at all lol[/quote]

Sorry, but I see Eli throwing to Beckum and Nicks on fade routes, and they keep dropping the ball.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="DemandedAce"]He should be a huge threat in the redone, just hasn't worked out at all lol[/quote]

Sorry, but I see Eli throwing to Beckum and Nicks on fade routes, and they keep dropping the ball.[/quote]

Huh? What does that have to do with hardens ineffectiveness in the red zone

Comment

Has Barden even had any opportunities in the red zone? Barden had ONE bad game since he's been called upon and it was against one of the best secondaries around. Barden is good, he will be our #3 guy next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X