*** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - COWBOYS @ GIANTS ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - COWBOYS @ GIANTS ***

I know it's early, but I'm here at the game and wanted to get the thread started. It's all or nothing, the way football was meant to be. We will be part of the 12th man tonight in response to the organization's request. ALL IN means we fans privileged to be in the stands tonight have to show our support in tonight's victory. Fans for ALL 60 minutes!

We have taken the hard road to get here and it won't be easy tonight. WINNER TAKES ALL.

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: *** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - COWBOYS @ GIANTS ***

I'm all in.

Now we just have to worry about if the New York Giants are all in...

Comment

ALL IN means every player is accountable for every play in every series for the entire 60 minutes. We do that and this game is ours.

GO GIANTS!

Comment

LET'S DO THIS! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can''t wait for this game to start!

Comment

I posted around X-mas that I wished for a Jet-kickin, Cowboy tippin' holidays... let's finish the regular season in style...COWBOY TIPPIN!!!
          my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I'm all in.

Now we just have to worry about if the New York Giants are all in...[/quote]

I think they all know what's at sake and no one, NO ONE wants to go home after this game.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Hell Yeah, baby!!!!

60 minutes of mistake-free football and the NFCE title is ours!!!!
              They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]Hell Yeah, baby!!!!

60 minutes of mistake-free football and the NFCE title is ours!!!![/quote]

[B]

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I'm all in.

I think they all know what's at sake and no one, NO ONE wants to go home after this game.
                  [/quote]

I said that about the Redskins game a couple weeks ago. "They know what's at stake"...and then....

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I know it's early, but I'm here at the game and wanted to get the thread started. It's all or nothing, the way football was meant to be. We will be part of the 12th man tonight in response to the organization's request. ALL IN means we fans privileged to be in the stands tonight have to show our support in tonight's victory. Fans for ALL 60 minutes!

We have taken the hard road to get here and it won't be easy tonight. WINNER TAKES ALL.

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!
                    [/quote]

keep it loud out there Roanoke!

dont even let the cowturds hear any signals. silent counts all night.

Go Giants!

sigpic

Comment

LETS GET READY G-MEN!

AS ALWAYS......KICK ARSE EARLY AND OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I've been pacing around like David Naughton's character in An American Werewolf in London before the first full moon.

I am absolutely restless.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I'm all in.

[/quote]

I said that about the Redskins game a couple weeks ago. "They know what's at stake"...and then....[/quote]

This is not the time for negativity. We're heading for the playoffs.

Comment

HAND TO HAND HATRED.

KILL OR BE KILLED.

It doesn't get any better.

Comment

My friend is at the game and he is ALL IN - I will be ALL IN from home and cannot wait for kickoff!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X