Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coughlin will be back next year (win or lose tonight)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin will be back next year (win or lose tonight)

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbsspor...75988/34116592

Re: Coughlin will be back next year (win or lose tonight)

Missing the playoffs 3 years in a row should mean a coach to be fired. But I forgot we now officially have the worst owners in the league in the Maras. They are making the giants become a laughingstock.

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Missing the playoffs 3 years in a row should mean a coach to be fired. But I forgot we now officially have the worst owners in the league in the Maras. They are making the giants become a laughingstock.
      [/quote]uh-oh..will you have a hard time cheering for the Giants tonight?
      my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Missing the playoffs 3 years in a row should mean a coach to be fired. But I forgot we now officially have the worst owners in the league in the Maras. They are making the giants become a laughingstock.
        [/quote]

Have to agree. Ownership that values "stability" over success will produce sustained periods of mediocrity.

Comment

[/quote]

You have to be kidding, maybe you should change the coach every year, the OC, the game plan, the DC and the schemes, yeah, change them every year, look how well it works with other teams around the league.

TC will always have the the GMEN ready to play and be competitive, that's all you can ask, 10-6 last year and no playoff, 9-7 this year and NFC East Champs, yeah he has to go.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[/quote]

Comment

The real problem is players just don't want to play for him. And in the age of Free Agency, thats not good!
              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

lol all I can say is wow at a few of the comments...How many other teams go 3+ years and miss the playoffs? Of those, how many just won a superbowl the year prior to that drought?
                Some people have no sense.

Bigjeep...Like who? Who doesn't wanna play for him? Plax? lol.

Comment

[quote user="bigjeep"]The real problem is players just don't want to play for him. And in the age of Free Agency, thats not good![/quote]

Prima Donna Players don't want to play for him, we don't need any of those type players anyway.

You are too caught up with the media BS, you have to watch the NFL Network for postgame interviews in the locker room, those players are glad to be there.

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="bigjeep"]The real problem is players just don't want to play for him. And in the age of Free Agency, thats not good![/quote]

Prima Donna Players don't want to play for him, we don't need any of those type players anyway.

You are too caught up with the media BS, you have to watch the NFL Network for postgame interviews in the locker room, those players are glad to be there.

[/quote]

I think two players already said they are history?

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

[quote user="bigjeep"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We don't need players with that attitude anyway.

Comment

Good. I'm glad he'll be back.
                        sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                        You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="bigjeep"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But when "players with that attitude" are half the league, it makes it hard to compete.

Comment

[quote user="Tenspro2002"][quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="bigjeep"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] But when "players with that attitude" are half the league, it makes it hard to compete.[/quote]

BINGO!!!!!!!! [B]

Comment

[quote user="Tenspro2002"][quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="bigjeep"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] But when "players with that attitude" are half the league, it makes it hard to compete.[/quote]Now were not competitive?

The cautious move will never be the celebrated one.

I'll also add that a new coaching staff with new systems likely sets this program back a year or two...

my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Working...
                              X