Fight ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight ??

Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...

Re: Fight ??

Not sure why that would cause a fight, of course they're gonna swipe at the ball.

Comment

[quote user="RedskinHater"]Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...
      [/quote]

Not a chance of anyone, too big of a game to pull any bonehead penalties.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="RedskinHater"]Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...
        [/quote]

Not a chance of anyone, too big of a game to pull any bonehead penalties.

[/quote]
        Now - if only Rolle follows that line !!

Comment

Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad
          my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"]Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad[/quote]

Give it a little time. The first of any " mess - up " and the litany will begin :

1 Fire Coughlin, Gilbride etc
            2. WE SUCK
            3 Trade Nicks
            4 Bass is terrible
            5. We have no line, secondary, linebackers
            6 Rolle is an idiot
            7 Tuck is soft ..... ad stinking nauseum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should assign numbers to these ideas and it will save typing for those who want to vent ...

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"]Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad[/quote]

3:00pm...Swing set. You better be there! [8-|]

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="poppa smurph"]Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad[/quote]

[/quote]

Noogies allowed ??

Comment

[quote user="RedskinHater"][quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="poppa smurph"]Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad[/quote]

[/quote]

Noogies allowed ??
                  [/quote]Lol, now I gotta get a passport..

Comment

[quote user="RedskinHater"]Give 2- 1 odds that when* one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen )* a major fight breaks out ...
                    [/quote]
                    Refs will protect Romo tonight. Giants go near him and the flags will come out.

Comment

[quote user="oldgiantfan"][quote user="RedskinHater"]Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...
                      [/quote] Refs will protect Romo tonight. Giants go near him and the flags will come out.[/quote]This is a huge game on national TV, the refs gotta call it even and by the book if they want to get in the playoffs themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X