Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing ever changes for the New York Football Giants really does it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing ever changes for the New York Football Giants really does it?

This year's team will go as far as their defense takes them. Just like always defense wins championships for the New York Football Giants.

Message to refs it's football let them play & don't think you have to protect Romo on every play.

No roughing penalties when Romo get's sacked or hurried please.

Play solid defense by not allowing any YAC & shut down the run game.

Re: Nothing ever changes for the New York Football Giants really does it?

PENALTY! "Defender touched Romo on the pads and that is 15 yards"

Comment

**** rOMO

Come on GiANTS

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]PENALTY! "Defender touched Romo on the pads and that is 15 yards"

[/quote]

JJ had a special pregame meeting with all the game day officials. I wonder what he needed to talk to them about? hmmmm....

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="NYfanatic"]PENALTY! "Defender touched Romo on the pads and that is 15 yards"

[/quote] JJ had a special pregame meeting with all the game day officials. I wonder what he needed to talk to them about? hmmmm....[/quote]

Seriously? How is that even allowed? I hope a representative for the NYG also attended. That would be some BS if it was a private meeting between JJ and the zebras.

Comment

Working...
          X