Dear Osi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Osi

Please bench yourself. Since the gift sack you were presented you are non exsistent!

Re: Dear Osi

Are you serious

Comment

[quote user="Manning"]Are you serious[/quote]

Dead serious. Have you been watching him?

Comment

Well, lets see what he can do in the second half. Okay?!!! Go GMen

Comment

Unfortunately, tuck is hurting and osi got his one sack for the game. The boys are doubling JPP and no pressure comes . So either fewell changes up his calls and gives them a different look or he's not a defensive coordinator. lets see how good he is

Comment

[quote user="bigbluefan1986"]Please bench yourself. Since the gift sack you were presented you are non exsistent! [/quote]

there he got another one...shhhh

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="bigbluefan1986"]Please bench yourself. Since the gift sack you were presented you are non exsistent! [/quote]

there he got another one...shhhh[/quote]

Did osi create that sack with pressure or did romo panic n run into osi? Shhhhhhh

Comment

[quote user="bigbluefan1986"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="bigbluefan1986"]Please bench yourself. Since the gift sack you were presented you are non exsistent! [/quote]

Did osi create that sack with pressure or did romo panic n run into osi? Shhhhhhh[/quote]
                stop crying

Comment

some of you "fans" are pathetic. I believe Osi has 2 sacks tonight.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="bigbluefan1986"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="bigbluefan1986"]Please bench yourself. Since the gift sack you were presented you are non exsistent! [/quote]

Did osi create that sack with pressure or did romo panic n run into osi? Shhhhhhh[/quote]
                    stop crying[/quote]

Insults wont prove me wrong shhhhh

Comment

[quote user="nYg24"]some of you "fans" are pathetic. I believe Osi has 2 sacks tonight.[/quote]

tell me about it right

Comment

[quote user="nYg24"]some of you "fans" are pathetic. I believe Osi has 2 sacks tonight.[/quote]

At the end of the night osi will be credited with 2 sacks which is only a benefit to us. But i challenge you and all fans to watch him closely and decide for yourself how effective or ineffective he is.

Comment

Working...
                        X